Chapter 4

Zack Point of View:

I woke up to my phone ringing,I groaned. "Hello?"

"Hi Zack." I mentally groaned, it was Rachel. My ex, we broke up about a year ago. "Hi." I said bluntly.

"How are you?"

"Good, how are you?" I asked.

"I am good. Listen are you busy today."

"I have band meeting. And then rehersal."

"Oh I was hoping we could meet somewhere. There is a lot of things we need to talk about."

"Oh okay we can meet at Caffé Latté at 4?"

"Yeah okay sounds good. See you then."

"Okay. Bye." I hanged up. I was really not in the mood for today. My phone vibrated on the table. It was a message from Cathy.

I haven't thank you properly for everything yesterday. I hope we can do it again.

I smiled, and typed back.

It is no problem at all. Would love to do it again.

Cathy Point Of View:

I was sitting on the couch, drawing and watching news. I felt very bad for not texting Zack. I pulled out my phone.

I haven't thank you properly for everything yesterday. I hope we can do it again.

I smiled, as I looked at my drawing. It was a portrait of Zack.

My phone vibrated in my pocket.

It is no problem at all. Would love to do it again.

"Babe I am home" Trevor called I put my phone in my pocket and hid the sketch in my file under the sofa.

"Hey. " I said and kissed him.

Trevor kissed me back. "I want to take you somewhere. Where do you want to go?" He asked and held my hands.

"Café Latté?" He smiled.

"Sure."

"What time should we go?"

"I was thinking around 4."

"That sounds good."