Chapter 3

*Justin's POV*
I'm waiting for Ariana and starting to be very nervous. Why? Why am I so nervous? I keep thinking, I put my hand on my face and feel like a train wreck.

I hear a car come into the parking lot of the restaurant, a white Range Rover. Ariana's here! I get out of my car to wait for her and I see her standing there looking beautiful as ever.

"Hi oh my gosh I haven't seen you in forever!" she says running to hug me. I grab her and hug her so tightly. Then we smile, gazing at each other's eyes.

*Ariana's POV*
    "Justin I've missed you!" I say. "Me too Ariana you don't know how much." he says looking at me. He grabs my hand as we head inside the restaurant. We eat and talk the whole time.

This is he happiest I've been in months. Every single minute I was smiling like never before.

Sadly dinner finished and we go to our cars. "Thanks for lunch." I say smiling at him. He looks at me and grabs my hand, "No problem, we need to hang out more I've missed being with my best friend."

"Aw me too can we meet up tomorrow?" I said. "Yeah we can go to your house if you want?" He said. Inside of me I'm bursting of happiness. "Yes what time?" I ask. "Umm 3? I have to go to the studio for my album so 3 is fine with me." "Same here. I'll text you then. Bye" I say hugging him.

I get into my car smiling for the whole ride home. I go to my room.

Taking a makeup wipe and putting it on my face I check the time. 10:00 already? I take off my clothes and change into grey sweatpants and a t-shirt, and hop into bed.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hi so if you read my stories please make sure to vote for it to know that you like it! I love making them and I will soon make more. Thanks for reading I know this. chapter wasn't that interesting but the next ones will be c: