Chapter 8

*Ariana's POV*
Tonight is the EMA's so I call Justin to see if he is coming with me and what's the plan it's in Milan this year. "Justin! Hey bb! Are you going to the EMA's with me?" I ask excitedly "I was but it was announced on tv you were going with Ricky?"
      Shit. I forgot all about Ricky! Ugh what am I going to do? I guess go with Ricky?
     "Ugh I'm so sorry I wanted to go with you!" I sad sadly "Its okay baby we can go to the next award show together!" He said. "Okay then I'll see you tonight bye I love you." "I love you too Ariana." He said and hung up.
    *Later that night*
    I'm all ready for the show and can't wait to see Justin! I wore a black dress and I arrived and Justin is wearing all red.
   We're on the red carpet and I'm trying to talk to him. "Hey babe you look beautiful." He said to me, "Aww thanks bb!" Since everyone was looking we stopped talking because everyone thinks we're just friends.
    We get to the show and it finally starts Ricky comes kissing me on the cheek. "Hey sweetie you looks gorgeous." He says to me. He finally isn't rude for once in still mad after what happened last week.
    "Thanks." I say rudely. The award Justin has been so proud to be nominated for is the biggest fans award I know he will win. His beliebers are everything to him.
    "And the winner for Biggest Fans is... Justin Bieber!" Justin gets up and is so happy to win.
   "Thank you so much I love you all especially for my beliebers being there for me. Without you guys I wouldn't be anything I'm grateful but also Ariana." I look surprised because why did he mention me?
    Ricky looks at me with jealousy and gets mad "Why did he say that?" He asked. "I don't know."
    "I love Ariana she is one of by best friends. I don't love her just friend wise, I think she s the one I have always loved that girl she makes me happy and smile everyday. Ariana is someone special." I start to cry tears of joy I love Justin.
    I get up to go on the stage because he called me up. What's going to happen? I love him but we're not ready to tell everyone we're together!