Chapter 12

*Ariana's POV*
Ricky takes out a gun and points it to Justin. He has a loving family if he dies, it's all my fault. His beliebers, family, and friends will hate me because I'm the reason for all this.

"Justin! No!" I scream.
Ricky pulls the trigger and I quickly run in front of him as the bullet hits my chest falling to the floor.

I fall and they both stare at me. It's hurts... So bad I'm bleeding continuously.

"Ariana..." Justin says falling to the floor.
"NO YOU BITCH YOU SHOT HER!" He screams crying.

I can't even speak because of the pain.
Justin kisses my forehead grabbing his phone out in a rush.

"I'm sorry." Ricky says
"Shut the fuck up you retard! All you do if hurt her." Justin says.

Justin calls 911 for an ambulance.

I feel like leaving and ending it all but I can't. I love Justin to much to leave him in all this pain. I feel my eyes closing slowly.

"No please no... I love you Ariana. Don't do this." Justin says to me as he cries.

Tears fall down his face but after that I couldn't see anymore. It felt like I just gave up.

*Justin's POV*
I can't believe this is happening to the most caring person in the world. That should've been me. Also, 2 of the most important people in my life, Jaxon and Ariana are in pain.

Her eyes slowly close. This is it. It's the end. But I don't want it to be. We were supposed to grow old together, have a family...

"Ariana! Please no!" I shout.

The ambulance comes in carrying her into the beds they have for patients. Ricky stares at me and I stare back at him flipping him off because it's all his fault.

I get in my car and let it all out. Ariana's not here to comfort me she's all I have. I hope she's fine.

My phone is ringing and Scooters calling.

"Justin." He says.
"Right now is not a really good time..." I answer.
"Okay but tell me when it is. We need to plan your tour and the dates." He answers.

"Okay I'll go tomorrow. See you then." I say before hanging up.

I put my phone down and just think for a second. It's so much to take in. I place my hand on my hair brushing it back. Ariana's my everything. I can't loose her.

I drive to the hospital to visit Ariana and Jaxon. I go to the elevator and walk to Jaxon's room. The ambulance still needs to get Ariana a patient room and a bed to rest on. So I'll visit her once she's settled in.

Why does this happen to me? I was so happy suddenly Ricky ruins everything. If Jaxon or Ariana dies, he will die too.

Jaxon's Doctor comes in.

"Good news. He will be fine. He just needs to rest here for a couple of days then he's ready to come home and go back to school." She says.

Finally at least something good happened today. I'm so relieved Jaxon will be fine. I'm glad my little brother is alive.

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
Hi sooo I'm so so sorry this chapter was kinda all over the place ):

The next ones will be more interesting I promise!

Thank you for reading ily guys bye! c: