Chapter 13

*Justin's POV*
Its been 1 month since the accident. Since the love of my life died. I miss her.

I wish I was the one who took the shot. not her she was such a good person and she left she didn't deserve any of this.

Just kidding (:

Anyways it's been a month since Ariana got out of the hospital and she's recovering and Jaxon is great now. Ricky has gone to jail and now everything is good.

No stress, and everyone is fine and happy. But I've been thinking about how much Ariana made a change in my life and I don't wanna spend it with no body else. She makes me so happy but I don't know if she's ready yet.  Although it's birthday next week.

I go to my car and go to Starbucks for Ariana.
I take the drive thru because the paparazzi might see me.

"Do I wanna marry her?" I ask myself.

Before I make a decision I think about my life and how it would be without her and I couldn't imagine it.

Before I go to see her I stop by the jewelry store to see rings. I see one that's so beautiful for her. I know she'll love it.

Hopefully she says yes...
*Ariana's POV*

    I lay in my bed thinking about Justin.  How did I get so lucky?

As I turn I hear the door open and I see Justin walking in with my drink.

"Hey babe." I say staring at him.
"Hey baby are you okay?" he asks me.

No I'm not. He should be working on his album but instead he's here taking care of me.

"Uh yeah. I just feel like you need to work on your album." I say.

"I will but not today." he says to me.

"Okay." I say.

"Are you okay you seem anxious to say something?" I asked

"Yes I'm fine I'm just thinking about your birthday tomorrow I know what to do to make it a night to remember.."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

iM SO SORRY THIS IS BORING THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE GOOD I PROMISE ILY ALL THANK YOU💗💗💗