Chapter 6

*Ariana's POV*
     "Of course Justin! yes!" I said in excitement. My dream has finally come true! I'm dating the person I fell in love with since I first met.
    "Yay I thought you were gonna say no for a second haha." he said laughing. The bad part is ... I can't break up with Ricky. My manager is making me do it. Should I tell him? Should I keep quiet about it?
    I look down looking sad. "What's wrong?" he said worried. "N-nothing just..." I said stuttering. "Just what?" "I can't break up with Ricky..."
  " That's okay. I don't want you getting in trouble we can keep it a secret." I look at him with a grin. I grab his face and put my lips on his.
                     **THE NEXT DAY**
     I open my eyes from all the noises outside.
"Ugh really?" I say in frustration, "Can't I fucking sleep in my own house?"
   I remember I fell asleep with Justin next to me. I grab my phone and check the time.
It's 10:43 and Justin & I have to record a song for his album.
   "Sweetie we need to go!" I said pushing him.
"Fine fine!" he said laughing. We both get up from the bed and I get ready.
    "I have to go to my house and change my clothes but I'll see you at the studio okay?" he says.  He grabs me and kisses me
   "Okay. See you there babe!" I said. Since it's not a photoshoot I have to do my makeup my self so I go to my vanity and grab my foundation.
   Ricky texted me saying "Hey I'm going to the studio to drop by!" Great. That's just what I need.
   Time passes by and I finish my makeup and finished picking out my outfit I head out to the studio.
   As I get there I open the door and Justin scares me.
   "Really? I almost dropped my drink!" I said worried. "Really that's all you care about haha." he said laughing.
   I smirk at him and laugh.
   "Okay so all my tracks are done except this one its gonna be a 'What do you mean?' remix."
he said. "Okay sounds good." I said looking at him.
    He looks up at stares as if he saw a ghost behind me. "What's wrong?" I said. I feel someone grab me from behind and forgot to tell Justin Ricky was coming.
*Justin's POV*
   "Hey babe" Ricky says to Ariana. Why is he here? This isn't his studio to just barge in whenever the hell he wants. Ariana looks at me as she is saying hi to him.
  "Hey I'm Justin." I said to him. "Hey I'm Ricky."
  "So how do you know Ariana?" I said questioning him. "Oh I'm her back up dancer and she's my girlfriend."
   I try not to laugh because Ariana is dating a BACKUP dancer for her concerts. What the fuck hahaha.
  "Cool." I said trying not to laugh, "Well Ariana and I should get started."
  I grab her hand and pull her away from her pedophile  looking boyfriend. He's gross.
  Ricky follows us. "Can I help you?" I said.                   "Yeah um what are you guys gonna do?" he said clueless.  "Well we're in a recording studio what do you think we're gonna do? Oh sorry I forgot your just a backup dancer." I said rudely to him.
    He looks at me and I leave. Time passes and we finally finished the remix. I over hear it and Ariana sounds beautiful, "Man thanks Ariana you were great." She smiles at me and says, "No problem, anything for you Justin."
   Ricky over heard and says "Are you guys done?"
   "Uh yeah. She's all yours..." I leave and go to my car. What a dick. As I exit out I hear Ariana scream loudly, "Ricky stop! Justin help me please!"