4

Christina's POV <-didnt see that comin
-------------------
I entered school holding Nate's hand. I dont even like him. I became friends with benefits with him just to get my mind off of the boy I truly like.

Grayson.

I have been in love with Grayson since freshman year and were juniors now! When he told me he liked me
I felt bad since I was with Nate.

But I dont like Nate. I would rather date Grayson. My belly isn't growing yet but I know the baby is in there. I have been vomiting every morning and night and it sucks. Nate is never even there for me when I need him.

As Nate went off to his friends, I started looking for mine. Until I came across someone who I though changed into a good person.

It was Grayson.

He was... Smoking.

On school campus?

He had a black leather jacket with jeans on and his hair was slicked back and he had black dark sunglasses on.

I went over to him and grabbed his lighter and smoke thing.

"What the hell do you think your doing?" I asked.

"What do you mean Christina?" He said, acting as if he always did this.

"Grayson. Stop acting like this" I told him clearly.

"Why do you care. Shouldn't you be with that perv of a boyfriend?" He said grabbing his stuff back from my hands.

"Why are you like this all of a sudden?" I asked.

He didnt listen and started smoking again.

"Grayson you need to stop being like this it isn't good for you" I said.

"Well, I know it isn't good for me but its helping me forget about someone and that someone is you so can you please get out of my life and never come back" Grayson says.

Ouch that hurt...

"Grayson-"

Before I can finish my sentence, Grayson grabbs my wrists and pin me to the wall of the school and looks me in the eyes.

"Leave. And dont come back!" He says letting go of me again.

I look at my wrists and I see there bleeding. What happened to Grayson?

I leave and go inside the school to the girls room to fix my bloody wrists.

---------
Graysons POV

I looked to Christina if she left already but instead she was looking at her bloody wrists.

Oh my gosh...

I hurt her...

For the first time...

My kindness came over me, but before I could try to heal her, she leaves to go somewhere. I look at her walk away. And when she is out of sight, Im back to just smoking and...

Forgetting.

The day went by quickly but Christina didnt talk to me at all.

What have I done.

No, stop it Grayson, your plan is working. Your finally forgetting about her and she is forgetting about you.

I start walking back to my house.

Its hard to forget about someone you love.

That person is always on your mind.

No matter how many times you try to forget that person.

They are just still there...

---
The last few sentences were a quote written by me :))
Thanks for reading hoes!!
Gotta Blast🔥💞❣️