9

Graysons POV
••••••••••••••••
I enter Christina's house. I wanted to see her one more time. Not to have sex again, but to just... I dont know! I love her and all I want to do is see her all the time when Nate is not around.

As I open the door, I see she is laying on the floor with blood coming out of her mouth and her lady part. I see scratches on her face and a purplish spot on her cheek and eye.

I run up to her.

"Christina! Are you okay? What happend!" I yell, crouching up to her but her eyes close.

I then pick her up and take her to my car.

I then take her to the hospital.

-------------------
The Hospital
-------------------

"Help her please!" I yell running into the hospital.

People saw how damaged Christina looked so Nurses and doctors come out and took Christina out of my hands and onto a bed with wheels.

They start pushing the bed towards a room.

Nurses and doctors stop me from going in.

"No, no! Let me in please!" I yell, but they all ignore me and try to calm me down and I get irritated because when people TRY to calm me down, it gets me angry because they treat me like if Im some kind of crazy person.

I push them all off me and just sit down in the waiting room. Staring directly at the floor, thinking who could do this to such a beautiful person.

I wait 30 minutes.

Then I wait 1 hour.

And finally, after 2 hours, a doctor comes up to me.

"You can see her now. She is awake and fine but we have some bad news-"

"Save it" I said, stopping the doctor from talking and running into Christina's room.

I go into the room to see her in bed crying.

I close the door and walk slowly to her.

"Hey" I say, quietly but loud enough so she could hear me.

"Hi" Christina says, sounding so... Broken.

I sit on the chair thats next to the bed.

"Are you okay? What they tell you?" I asked. She's quiet.

"Christina-"

I stop talking once she lifts her face from her hands. Both her eyes are red from crying and around both eyes are black circles, her right cheek is purple and on her bottom lip, she has two bloody scratches.

I got angry.

I looked at the floor again with anger building up in me. I balled my fists and my breathing got heavier.

"Grayson" Christina says, touching my hand that was balled up to a fist.

I slowly relaxed at her touch.

I looked up to her.

"Im okay, dont worry." She says, sniffling.

"Who did this to you?" I asked.

She was silent.

"Christina who did this to you??" I said louder, making her flinch.

"Nate did this" she said.

I felt a tear run down my cheek.

"It was Nate" she said.

I hugged her carefully. She hugged back. She cried into my chest as I lay in the hospital bed with her. I rubbed her back gently and whispered good things into her ear which made her stop crying.

Now I know that Im better for her. Screw Nate.

I gently grab her chin and make her look at me. I kiss her. She kisses back.

We pull apart and look at each other for a moment before the door abruptly opens.

"Okay Christina, its time" the nurse says.

"Time for what?" I ask, getting off the bed.

"Didnt the doctor tell you?" Christina asks.

----
"You can see her now. She is awake and fine but we have some bad news-"

"Save it"
---

"N-no" I stutter, knowing that a doctor was going to tell me.

"Well she was pregnant and her baby passed away so were gonna have to do surgery on her and get the baby out" the nurse explains, making Christina cry in the back round.

I couldn't hold it anymore.

"WHAT!!!" I yell, in a deep voice. Tears are running down my cheeks.

I push the nurse out the way and head outside of the hospital.

I get in my car and speed my way to Nates house.

••••••••••
Sorry I didnt update on Friday I was to bussy but here you go!! What do you think Grayson is gonna do? 😬

Person: give Nate a bro hug :)

Me: no stfu