23

I left notes. One for my girls Sky Rose Dolan, Cloud Rose Dolan, Christina, Ethan and Cameron.
I'm leaving this time. It's for real. I'm actually going to commit suicide.
I hate screwing up. It's like a hobby to me I guess.
I put the notes on the kitchen table so when Christina comes back from the hospital, she can read them.
I get out the house and start walking towards a secret place in the woods where there is tall mountains surrounding a waterfall.
That's where I will commit suicide.
Christina's POV
"You are now free to go" the lady says as I sign the last sheet of paper.
"Thank you" I tell her.
I turn around to see Ethan holding a car seat with Skylar in it and the other annoying little asswhole (cloud) in another car seat that the doctor was holding.
"Here you go" the doctor says handing me Cloud.
"Take care" the doctor says with a smile.
"I will" I said smiling back.
•••
"I wonder where Grayson went" I told Ethan as I was driving the car.
"Probably back home" Ethan said, looking out the window.
I miss Grayson...
As we are at me and Grayson's home, I see him coming out of the house but he doesn't see us.
"What is he doing" I mumble.
"Ethan can you take Cloud and Sky inside the house please?" I tell Ethan.
"Yeah sure" he says getting out of the car.
"Thanks" I say then run out the car towards the back of the house where Grayson went.
Ethan's POV
As Cloud and Sky are in the house, I decided to put them up in there new room.
"Let's go my little adorable babies" I say to nothing but two little sleeping girls.
I put Could and Sky in the same crib because there is only one and Christina thought she was only having one baby.
I then feel hungry and walk downstairs to the kitchen.
I then see so many notes that have names on the envelopes.
I walk to the one that has my name.
Dear Ethan,
When you get this I want you to know that I have done something horrible. I committed suicide.

"What the fuck?" I mumble.

Since I would get Jealous if someone ever dated Christina, I want you to date her, Mary her, and spend your whole life with her. Thanks for everything man. I'll be watching over you.

Love,
       Grayson

No I don't believe this...
I grab my phone out of my pocket and call Christina.
Christina's POV
I'm walking after Grayson but he doesn't know I'm here.
I then walk up to him grab his shoulder and push him around to face me.
"Christina?" He asks.
"What are you doing Gray?" I ask him, wondering why he is walking behind the house into the forest.
I then get a call from Ethan.
"hello?"
"Christina stop Grayson from commuting suicide."
My eyes grow wide.
"Ok" I simply say and hang up.
Me and Grayson stare at each other for a moment.
"Why are you trying to kill yourself Gray?" I ask him.
"Because I'm a bad person. I'm not... Good enough. No matter what happens all I know is that it's always my fault. I won't be a good dad. I won't protect you all. I can't do that. Because next thing you know I'm gonna screw up everything" Grayson says now crying.
"Gray" I tell him, placing my hand in his cheek and wipe his tears. He looks at my hand then my eyes.
"We all make mistakes. We all screw up. But as along as we have each other through all of the fuck up shit we did, we won't have to worry about being good enough. What I said earlier, that wasn't true. The crap I say isn't true. Just tell me why you were with your ex." I ask him.
"She blackmailed me. She told me that if I don't have sex with her everyday then she is gonna kill you, Cloud and Sky." Grayson says and starts crying.
"I'm so sorry" he says.
"I forgive you" I tell him. I then hug him.
He cries on my shoulder as I let a few tears slip out too.
We then pull apart and look into each other's eyes.
We lean closer, and closer, and then are lips are touching.
We kiss for a long time then he pulls away.
"I love you Christina"
"I love you to Grayson"
and like that we head back home.
•••
As we enter our house we see Ethan and Cameron.
I see they have tears in there eyes.
They both then run up to Grayson and hug him.
"Never do that again you jackass!" Ethan screams at him jokingly making Grayson laugh.
"Seriously though I wouldn't want my little brother leaving me" Cameron says.
"I promise I won't do it again. Now please leave me and Christina. We want to have our privacy" gray tells them.
"YOU GET HIM BOIII" Ethan yells.
We all then hear screaming and crying upstairs.
#ThanksEthan
"Uhhh, I gotta go feed my pet fish" Ethan says slowly walking out.
"It's not a fish it's a turtle-"
"Byee!!!!" Ethan yells cutting Cameron off.
"Bye guys have a nice life" Cameron says then leaves the house.
Once the front door closes. We look at each other smiling.
"Oh the babies!" I yell forgetting they both are still crying.
"Oh yeah!" Me and Grayson both then run up the stairs.
I have Cloud in my arms and Grayson has Sky.
Grayson's POV
I never knew this was gonna happen. I never thought that she would end up with me. I have her, she has me. I trust her, she trusts me. It's amazing how this happend so quickly. If only she knew how much I love her.
"Grayson wake up!"
"Grayson wake up!!!" Ethan yells in my ear.
I wake up and look around.
What the duck?
It was just a dream...
I see that I'm in my room in LA.
"Dude Nate is gonna be here soon with his girlfriend Christina you gotta get up and clean the room" Ethan says.
"Yeah I'll get to it" I tell him and he leaves the room.
I lay back down in bed... This was all a dream.
She will never be mine.
I will never be hers but it's okay cause we never get what we want in life.
Although, Jealousy will still be with me, always and forever.

The End.

•••

Damn hoes... You all made it to the last chapter of this book. But then I'm also saying goodbye. Wattpad is amazing trust me it really is and I love it a lot. I love writing stories and I never knew that I was gonna get so many votes and all of this... Like....

I'm sorry guys but you just got

April fooled🍆
I'm not leaving!!!! Nooooo I love writing stories for you guys! It's just if I said that I was leaving on April fools then you would clearly know I'm lying! But once again, thanks for reading and finishing this book! New ones are yet to come. See you guys later!
Gotta Blast🍆✨😛

From your main hoe