6

I was walking down the street to go to Walmart because my mom needed some patties and sausages for my dads birthday.

He already knows were having him a birthday party its just he doesnt want one but my mom... She always makes parties for all of us. Sighs.

I entered Walmart and went straight to where they had the meats.

I looked around and saw what my mom needed so... I grabbed the shit.

I started heading to the reigisters but then decided to go ride a skateboard or something where they have the bikes and stuff like that.

As I went over there, I turned the corner to the baby section where is which I call, a short cut.

I then stopped when I saw the person I have been having feelings for.

Christina

I started walking away...

"Hey Gray!" She screams. Dammit

I turn around.

"Hey Chris! What you doing here?" I ask, walking towards her.

"Im just here to buy the stuff for the baby" she says looking at her stomach. I gasp as I see she is growing a baby bump.

"No freaking way..." I say.

"Yup I know its getting bigger. I even feel the baby kick too" Christina says.

She then grabbed my hand.

I love her touch

She placed it on top of her stomach. We stare for a couple seconds, eye to eye, but then I focus my eyes onto her belly.

I then feel a slight movement on my hand.

The baby kicked...

"Woah" I said.

"You better take care of that boy or girl" I say.

She smiles, "dont worry I will"

I smile back at her and then a plan comes to my mind.

"W-would you like to come to my Dad's birthday party? You can bring Nate if you want?"

She thinks for a moment.

"Alright I'll come"

CUM ON THE FAT DICK
(sorry guys I had too 😭😂)

"And I dont think I want to bring Nate since you guys are kinda mad at each other so I'll come alone" Christina says.

"Alright thats great so... See you at around 5 ish?" I ask.

"Yeah I'll be there"

"Okay sweet, bye"

"Bye Gray" she says waving.

I walk away and head to the checkout center. I smile the whole way there.

-----------------------
Back Home
-----------------------

I threw the shit my mom needed on the kitchen counter and ran upstairs to my room.

I started looking into my closet. I pushed clothes out of the way, threw clothes behind me and not caring where it landed.

I then came across the perfect shirt.

I tried it on and it looked so dope on me. I put it on with some black jeans and gray vans.

I went to my bathroom and did my hair. I looked really good. Better then ever so I took a pic.

I decided to post it on Instagram later

Since I was already ready and there was still 1 hour left until the party officially started, I took a nap.

Christina's POV
------------------
I finally put on some black leggings with a white shirt that said "California" on it with dark green letters.

I straightend my hair and put eyeliner and mascara. I was now done.

I started walking out of my house and spotted Nates car. FUCK.

I started running behind my house. I saw behind me that Nate was about to get out of his car as he parked it in my drive way.

He doesnt know where Im heading and he wont know.

I jumped fences, crossed streets with out looking both ways (savage), and jumped over things that were in my way.

Then I finally made it to the Dolan twins house.

I was greeted by Ethan and told me to come inside. So... I did.

"If you want anything just ask me, my mom, Cameron or Grayson who appears to be upstairs taking a nap" Ethan said with a laugh at the end. I laughed to.

"Okay thanks Eth" I smiled. He smiled back and headed to the back yard.

I sat down on the couch and went on my phone. Then a thought came to my head,

Should I see Grayson?

Would he think Im weird?

Would if he thinks I like him?

Fuck it.

I got up and walked up stairs towards Graysons room.

---