12

Its been a week since Christina got surgery. My parents are still in the business trip. Cameron is still in college so its basically me, Ethan and Christina living in the house.

Christina is finally back to normal. She doesnt cry a lot anymore. Her parents know she is staying at our house for a month.

Although the thing is, they are always coming buy and checking on her.

They just walk into our house and make sure everything is good.

I was sitting in the couch on my phone with Christina laying on my chest playing the PlayStation. The next thing you know, her mom barges into the door.

"CHRISTINA!! BABY WHERE ARE YOU??" Her mom screams.

"Mom shut up Im right here" Christina tells her mother.

"Are you pregnant? Has he fucked you? Do you need any pregnancy tests? Do you feel nauseous?" Her mother explained fast. Oh gosh...

"Mom no get out Im fine" Christina tells her.

"Alright bye bye Carla!" Her mom screams heading out the door.

"Its Christina!" Christina yells.

"Whatever, just dont fuck that douche on the couch" her mom said pointing directly at me then leaving the house.

"She doesnt mean it" Christina says.

The door opens again, "I mean it!" Then closes.

I didnt really like Christina's mom. She hated me for some reason and to be honest, she is annoying.

"Im so sorry for her" Christina says hiding her face in her hands.

"Dont worry about it" I said.

"Can we do something?" Christina asked. "Im bored"

"Me too" Ethan says coming down the stairs.

"We can... Um... We can go swimming"

"Im up for that" I tell them.

"Same here" Christina says.

"Alright then swimming it is" Ethan says then heads back up stairs to change.

Next thing you know, the three of us are in the pool.

Ethan jumped into the pool doing a back flip. Followed by me doing the same thing. Leaving Christina staring at us with jaw open.

"I can't do that!" She yells. I laugh.

"Just try!" I yell still laughing.

"Okay fine, have 911 already dialed though" Christina says, pointing at us.

Me and Eth both laugh.

Christina then walks back a little then starts running towards the pool, jumping and doing a front flip instead of a back flip.

Water splashed all over me and Ethans eyes. I wiped them off and when I finally saw things clear, I stared directly at Christina's chest.

"How'd I do?" Christina asked, having no idea that her swimming suit fell off.

I looked at Ethan and saw he had a boner. I looked down and saw I had one too. SHIT.

"What are you guys-" Christina looks down and gasps as she covers her breasts with her hands.

I look at Ethan and see he is still staring,

I didnt want him seeing what was mine.

I swam over to him and covered his eyes and whispered in his ear.

"She is mine. Stop staring at her" I said with anger.

"I-I know its just... Woah" Ethan said. I slapped him and swam to Christina.

"Lets get you out of here"

•••
This sucked ass, not the good ending you always expect where drama happens but the next chapter is gonna be crazy. Be ready ppl💘💘

I mean hoes 💖🔥