13

"That was no embarrassing" Christina said as she had the towel wrapped around her boobs as she walked into the house with me following.

"Your hot" I whispered to myself, begging she wouldn't hear.

"What?" Christina asks, turning around.

I look down at her boobs in the towel, ignoring her question.

"Grayson. Grayson?" Christina said, waving her hand on front of my face.

"I cant handle myself" I mumbled.

I grabbed both her wrists.

"Gray..." Christina said. I ignored her.

I pushed her against the wall and put both her hands above her head and started kissing her neck.

I eventually found her sweet spot and i kissed it. Swirling my large tongue (typo, Im not changing that😂) and sucking on it, making her moan.

I stuck my hand under her towel and started rubbing her clit.

"Ahh shit Gray" Christina moaned.

"Shhh we dont want Ethan hearing us-"

"Or me."

Oh hell to the fucking no

It was Nate.

Christina pushed me chest making me pull away but instead I grabbed her waist and pulled her closer to me.

"Your not getting her back" I said.

Nate stepped closer to us.
"Yes I am"

"No your not" I said. Christina put her arms around me. I feel her shaking and breathing heavily. Nate looks into her eyes, she looks away.

"Come on baby, I wont hurt you anymore okay. I just want to clear things. Please, come back to me" Nate says.

Christina turns back to Nate losing her grip on me. Christina then starts walking towards Nate. But before she could get to him, I grabbed her wrist.

"Christina... Please dont, he is just gonna hurt you again" I tell her.

"I... I-I dont know what to do" she says.

"Come back to me. I wont use you for your body like this douche was doing just now." Nate says.

"Stay with me. I wont hurt you like this stupid son of a bitch did" I tell her.

Christina then runs upstairs.

Nate runs after her but before he could get on the first stair, I stop him.

"Leave her alone." I tell him.

"Go fuck yourself Dolan" Nate says then pushes me away and runs up the stairs.

"I FOUND BEER GUYS!!!" Ethan yells coming into the house from the backyard.

"Ethan shut up" I tell him.

"WHY DONT YOU STICK THE BOTTLE IN YOUR ASS" Ethan screams. Clearly drunk.

Ethan then grabbs one of the beer bottle and puts it in his pants.

"TA DAAA!!!" Ethan yells.

I shake my head, walking up the stairs, ignoring what Ethan was doing.

I see that Nate and Christina was in my room, sitting in the bed. I put my ear close to the door and listened.

Christina's POV
•••••••••••••••••
"Babe... I know I k-killed our baby, and I hate myself soo much you have no idea. I felt like killing myself when I found out. I promise baby," Nate says, grabbing my hand and kissing it.

"I wont hurt you anymore. I will be right here by your side. If you need help, Im here. If your stressed out, Im here. If you cry, Im here. I promise baby." Nate says.

Tears stream from my eyes.

"I-I cant be with you" I tell him.

"Why babe?" Nate asks, confused.

"Im in love with someone else" I say.

"Who... Is it Grayson?" Nate asks. "I swear if its Grayson, Im gonna beat the-"

"Its Ethan" I tell him.

Graysons POV
••••••••••••••••
My jaw was clenched.

How the fuck is Christina in love with the drunk guy downstairs.

I open the door, widely.

"WHAT!?" I yell.

"Im sorry Grayson... I just, love him" Christina says.

"So... All the I love you's, weren't real all this time" I ask, on the verge of crying.

"Yeah. Im sorry Gray" Christina says.

I stare at the floor. How come I have been this stupid? Thinking that she will actually love me.

"Out" I tell them, not even looking at them.

"Grayson-"

"GET OUT!" I yell grabbing a glass of water and throwing it on the floor.

Nate grabbs Christina and pulls her into him.

"C'mon lets get out of here" Nate says, kissing her cheek after.

Once the front door shuts, I scream. Tears come out of my eyes. I grab my stuff and throw them across the room. I knock down my desk full with papers. I rip my bed sheets. I basically destroy my whole room.

I then run into the bathroom.

I look at myself in the mirror.

"Look at you Grayson. Your disgusting. Why would a girl so beautiful like Christina would love you? Look how ugly you are." I said to myself as I looked at the ugly face in the mirror.

I had enough looking at myself. I punched the mirror, making it break into pieces.

I breath heavily, then look at the floor.

Glass...

I picked up the piece of glass, I knew exactly what to do.

I then sliced my wrist.

••••
This is sad guys 😞😭
Hug me hoes 😭