8

Christina's POV
••••••••••••••••••
The party was a success. After me and Grayson fucked, we danced in the backyard and played games with his little cousins.

I was planning on sneaking into my house up to my room but my parents cars weren't in the drive way.

I then decided to go in from the front door.

I opened the front door and yelled, "Anyone home?" Complete silence.

I let out a breath I didnt know I was holding and started searching for the light switch.

It was completely dark in the house and it was scary asf.

I started freaking out and yet I couldn't find the light switch.

I then feel a switch and immediately turn it on.

I turn around to see Nate standing near the stairs. I flinched when I saw him.

"Oh, hey babe-"

"Dont call me babe. Shouldn't you be saying that to Grayson?" He asked.

"Um, what are you talking abo-"

"Stop playing dumb CHRISTINA" Nate yells clenching his jaw and making his hands into fists.

"YOU GUYS FUCKED DIDNT YOU?!" He yelled again coming near me and I backing away scared as shit.

"ANSWER ME!!" He yelled again banging on the counter. I flinched again.

"Yes..."

"WHAT?!"

"YES I FUCKED HIM AND I DONT REGRET IT. I LOVE HIM BECAUSE HE ACTUALLY TREATS ME RIGHT NOT YOU!!" I said feeling confident.

Nate then did something I was never expecting.

He punched me...

In the stomach.

And I swear it hurt more than anything.

I fell to the floor clutching my stomach. I then thought,

The baby...

"Wait, Nate please stop-"

I get caught off with more punches to my face and kicks to my stomach.

"DIE YOU SLUT! I NEVER SHOULD HAVE DATED YOU YOU STUPID FAGET!!" Nate yelled at me followed by more punches and kicks.

I screamed and cried at the pain I was feeling.

"Nate stop please!!" I yell.

Nate stops. But then says, "Get up"

I lay on the floor still feeling the pain he caused me.

"I SAID GET THE FUCK UP!" Nate yelled, grabbing my hair and pulling me up. I cried more.

He then pushed me to the wall.

I hit my head really hard and fell onto the floor.

"Never again hang out with Grayson. See him again, you get worse" Nate says. He spits at me then leaves my house.

I just lay there and cry.

Nate always hurted me but, he never done it this bad.

I was tired of this but Im being forced to date him. He doesnt want anyone having me except him.

He only uses me for sex.

He raped me.

The reason why In having this baby.

We were never friends with benefits.

It was always him raping me Everytime he saw me.

Now, I have to face the fact that this baby might be dead.

I start closing my eyes.

But when I was finally about to pass out, the front door opens to someone screaming my name.

"Christina! Christina Are you okay? What happ-"

Everything went black
----------------