Chapter 11

The next morning you were already awake and still in jinxx's arms waiting for him to wake up. You snuggled closer to him.(I think my cat enjoys my stories because he curls up next to me when I update.) A few minutes later jinxx woke up and pulled you close you looked into his beautiful eyes and smiled."Good morning beautiful." he says to you "Good morning." you say back.

You kissed him and hugged him tightly he smiled you both went to get breakfast and after you ate you went to the mall and you meet the rest of the band there.

You held onto Jinxx's hand the whole time you went to many different stores got some new clothes and other things. Once you were done shopping you guys went back to CC's place and hung out there and once it got later into the night you guys partied till everyone was passed out around the living room.

Except for you'you were paranoid so you held on to jinxx and tried to sleep but you couldn't and before you passed out you saw a shadow and internally screamed and then you were out.

You woke up the next morning with the guys trying to wake you up and you were cold and sweaty and breathing heavily and shaky the guys had worried looks on there faces jinxx hugged you to try and comfort you.

"What's wrong (Y/N)?" CC asked "I-I saw something last night." "What was it?" jinxx asked

"It was like a shadow figure." You said your voice becoming shaky. CC looks at you "did you see what it looked like?" "No I didn't I passed out right after I saw it."

Jinxx hugged you tighter. You start to sense something off you stood up and wondered around the area.

"Hey (Y/N) you ok?" The guys said in unison "no I'm not ok there's something off and I don't like it." They look at you in confusion

You want outside to get some fresh air and sighed. Kinds came out and say next to you and held you close "are you ok ??" "No I'm not ok I am done with the paranormal." You say angrily Jinxx kisses you "you'll be ok I promise."