Chapter 13

So quick this is probably getting annoying but I need requests for my random fanfics story and me constantly updating every story everyday is probably getting annoying but I'm trying to upload as much as possible til I go do South Dakota so ye enjoy😂😁😊❤️🤪👾🐼💀🍀🎊🌵☠️👻😈☘️🐲👽😋🎉

Okay so today the guys went to the studio and you stayed back. You said you were gonna do some cleaning for CC and whatever and he was okay with it. Anyways throughout the day things kept disappearing and reappearing or moving and moving back. You were freaked out but tried to stay calm. After a whole day of this happening you decided to just give up and go outside and take a walk.
~~time skip~~
When you came back from your walk still no one was home. So you decided to try and communicate with the spirit so you sat down closed your eyes and cleared your mind. Soon you opened your eyes and you could see it a little girl ( ik cliche I'm sorry please forgive me). She looked at you scared. "It's okay I won't hurt you I just wanna know why your here?" You said calmly. " I'm stuck here no one has helped me find the light can you?" "Yes I can I've done it enough time let's do it quick okay before Jinxx and CC come back?" She nodded agreeing with you. So you quickly did some magical stuff (yes magic ooo I know spooky lol)  and showed her the light so now she was finally at peace. Just in time too they just got home but like always when you come out of something like this you faint. So just as the door opened you collapsed.

Okay so cliffhanger cuz I'm back to my terrible ways lol hope you enjoyed