Chapter 2

[Jungkook]

"Mom! I’ll go play!" I shouted from the door, after putting on my shoes, "Make sure you'll be home before dinner!" my mom replied from the kitchen.

Well, I’m not actually playing, I just don't know what to do in my life. Staying in home is the most boring thing in this world. I prefer walking around even though I always visited the same places, I don't find it boring. I enjoy it.

I go to Suga’s studio, my feet finding its way naturally. He texted me and saying that he just finished working on a song he composed a while ago, and I’m really excited to hear it. His works are always amazing.

I open the door without knocking, which was a thing I always do. I saw Yoongi sitting at his crowded desk, wearing his headphones and bobbing his head, probably following the beat of his new song. I’m about to surprise him from the back, but he turned around, facing me quickly.

"H-how did you know that I’m here?" I asked curiously, "So you really thought I was listening to music? I’m not listening to anything" he answered with a cheeky grin as he took off his headphones, "I thought you'd bring me coffee again," he continued. "you know I’m not that rich so of course I won't waste my money for coffee" I said with mock rudeness.

"What are you doing here?" Yoongi hyung started.

I give him a confused look, "Didn't you told me that you just finished working on your song? So of course I’m here to listen to it"

"Oh, yeah, sure" he said.

He put his books on the shelf, clearing his desk of the paper and stationary. Talking about books, it reminded me about the new book store that will be opened tomorrow. "Hyung," I called quietly. He hummed in response.
"Do you know about...the new shop across Jin hyung's cafe?"

He glanced at me, and nodded, "why?"

"No..nothing." I stuttered.

"Jin told me that you're anticipating it, I never knew you're interested in books," he quipped.

I'm look down, thinking about what to say next, but I just ran out of words.

Oh, but something came up in my mind,

"Have you met the owner? Jin hyung said that he met him 3 days ago," 

Yoongi nodded again, "I have seen him to be exact. He was talking to Jin when I was about to enter his cafe. The owner was probably the same height as me but a few cm shorter, that is all I remember," he explained.

I don't know what makes me anticipate meeting the owner. Maybe it’s the guy that I met yesterday? That’s possible. "What else do you remember?" I carried on, curiosity bugging me.

"What's wrong with you? Looking for a crush?" He attacks me with his words with a well-hidden smirk.

Wait, what...? Crush...?
Of course not, I’ve never liked anyone.

"Another thing that I know is, the owner must be a really nice person, by the way he talks,"

___________________

a/n : filler ;-;

I'm not sure about this one, really