Chapter 18

[Jimin]

"Jungkook, you can't do this!" I shouted as he took a blade to cut himself. I ran towards him quickly, pulled away his hands, causing the blade fall to the ground.

"Hyung let me go!" He shouted as he tried to free himself from my grip. I pulled him into my hug, not letting him go.

"I don't want to see you hurting yourself. I want you stay!"

Jungkook suddenly stopped moving. I could only heard him sobbing. He burried his face on my chest.

It hurts seeing him like this.

"But she's gone, hyung...what am I supposed to do now? I don't want to live anymore..."

I hug him tighter, kissing the top of his head, "you have me..." I spoke softly.

"I'm here for you..."

•••

I suddenly dropped my glass that I had been holding to get some water. My hands are shaking.

"What's wrong with me today..."

I was about to clean the mess up but end up cutting myself because I was too careless.

But I just stayed there quietly, watching as the blood slowly dripping.

"It hurts..." I mumbled quietly.

The sound of the thunder surprising me and the silence was filled with the sound of the rain. I took a peek to the outside from the window. The wind was quiet strong.

"I should visit Jungkook..." I whispered to myself. I took my umbrella then ran outside. I quickly get into my car and started driving. I couldn't focus... I'm really worried.

When I got there, the front door was closed and It was surprisingly unlocked. I twist the door knob and entered the house.

It was really dark, and empty....

I looked around, looking for Jungkook but he was nowhere to be seen.

"Jungkook-ah..." my voice echoed.

But there's no answer.

I conclude that Jungkook must've been in his room.

I ran to his room and the door was opened. I entered inside, making sure that I don't make and noises.

Jungkook was huddled next to the wall. The pills were scattered around him.

"Jungkook!"

I couldn't hold back my tears. I rushed up to him, holding him tight.

"Jungkook-ah...answer me!" I panicked. He slowly opened his eyes and looking at me. "Hyung..." his voice was really weak.

"Jungkook, why are you doing this?! You're hurting yourself!" I said in a serious tone. "I have to this-" he suddenly coughed and blood coming out from his mouth.

"Jungkook...you can't do this..." I cried.

Jungkook's hand slowly reaching my face and caressing my cheek, "Thank you for saving me..." he closed his eyes and his hand fall to his chest.

"Jungkook-ah..." I called him.

No answer.

"Jeon Jungkook..."

"wake up..."

"Jungkook-ah...you hear me right?"

I shake his body, begging him to wake up.

But he still doesn't give any responses...

"Jungkook you can't go...please..."

______________________

a/n : (ㅠㅠ) sorry short update ;_;