Chapter 16

[Jimin]

"Stay safe mom..."

"Okay..."

"Love you.."

Jungkook turned off the call and shove his phone to his pocket. I smiled sadly, and i'd be lying if i say that i don't miss my mom. I don't have anyone to lean on, my parents are gone leaving me all alone.

But i'm already an adult, i have to be strong.

I put my hands inside my pocket, shivering. The white air that coming out from my mouth. Tonight is pretty cold, and the night breeze making it complete.

Jungkook leaned to me while we were standing at the park for some warmth. I circled my arm around his shoulder, pulling him closer to me.

Hanging out in the park became our daily activity. We spent most of our time here too. Every night we just take a walk and talked to each other. We usually sit on a bench near a big tree with a dim light next to us. It's not that dark, because the stars are there above both of us.

"Hyung, don't you miss your mom...?" Jungkook suddenly asked, filling the silence between us.

I felt a twist inside of me.

I look down to my feet, looking at my father's old boots - which mom got for him back then. I don't remember exactly how my mom looked like, which makes me really sad. Then i stared back at Jungkook and smiled.

"Of course i miss her, a lot," i answered him.

His hand caressing the side of my head carefully, he leaned in and kissed my cheek.

"S-sorry if i'm...making you uncomfortable...i shouldn't have asked that..." he looked down and covered his face with his hands. I let out a breathy laugh and patted his head. He was like a little kid.

"Jungkook-ah...look at me.." i called him. He then slowly looking up at me, with teary eyes.

I assured that he missed his mom a lot. She hasn't come back for one week from the plan. I understand how he felt, and he's still very young to live all alone.

I hugged him tightly, making sure that everything is going to be alright.

"How many times i've told you for not hiding things from me? Just let it all out, don't make yourself hurt because you don't deserve it..." i spoke softly.

I could feel him nodded, and snuggle onto my chest, gripping the front of my shirt. He's crying in my hug. I wish he would share his thoughts with me, all of his problems, i can't let him suffer alone.

After a few moments, Jungkook let go of me, wiping his tears away.

My heart ached, seeing the boy i loved cried. I'm not having a good life myself, but Jungkook is my life, and seeing him crying making it worse.

"Feel better...?" I asked with a quiet sigh. Then he gave me a small nod, what a relief.

__

"It's getting late, i'll walk you home," i stated.

The walk there was quiet, except for the sound of my humming and the jingling sound of my keys.

We walked down the street, side by side and Jungkook hold my hand tightly. His hands were cold, a result from the cold night.

I smiled sadly when we reached his home, the lights are off - not like usual, because his mom is not home to welcome him. I saw him standing in front of me, avoid to make an eye contact with me.

I pulled the sleeve of his sweater, pulling him closer to me and wrapped my hands around him, he brought his hands up and rested them on my back.

"Goodnight Jungkook..." i whispered. He nodded against me. He pulled away and slightly smiled.

I waited outside, making sure that he's already inside and turning the lights on before walking home.

I started to think about how difficult my life gets, the fact that i'm meeting Jungkook again, wasn't helping.

And also knowing that my parents are no longer in this world, it's killing me.

The thought of i want to go from this world really soon always haunting me.

But i know i can't do that.

I still have another thing to do, and i don't want to miss it...

Was taking care of Jungkook and not wanting lose him. He's all that i have. And I'm also happy, for being able to call Jungkook mine.

_______________________

a/n : umm...

It's bad... ;-;