Chapter 9

[Jungkook]

"Hyung"

read

"Jimin Hyung"

read

"Please answer me"

read

"Something happened?"

read

"Please tell me"

read

I cursed. He just read all messages that i sent. What is happening to him?

I left my house earlier than usual, Jimin is going to his shop and work, so maybe i can ask him.

Yesterday was...strange. i can't forget his face. I wish i was following him and make sure everything is okay, but it's already the next day. I don't want to be late.

It's 7:50, he should've be there 20 minutes before.

I ran as fast as i could.

"Please be there!"

I slowed my pace. The bookstore is closed. I took a peek to the inside, checking in case Jimin was inside, but he's not there. The candles and lights are off. Jimin usually change the book arrangements, but today was no difference.

I saw people were whispering to each other, wondering why the bookstore is not opened yet.  Maybe they are the customers and i saw a few people that also came here daily, for borrowing books. Jimin also had a library inside so that's why he bought new chairs and tables.

I can't let this happen, Jimin has to tell me.

I ran to his house. This is my last hope, hoping that he's in house.

But...

His house was empty, the lights are off and his car is nowhere to be seen. Jimin is surely wanted me to die, i'm really worried about him.

I've never been this panicked before.

I sent him bunch of text messages, but all that he does is reading them, not giving a single answer.

I'm leaning on his door, waiting for him, no matter how long it is. I'll go home if Jimin already come back, and when everything's fine.

I'm looking around, hoping that his car will show up soon. It's getting pretty late, but there's still no sign that Jimin will comeback tonight, but I can't give up.

My eyes getting tired, i can't hold on any longer...

A light shining, hitting the corner of my eyes. The light is getting closer to where i'm standing right now. I smiled in relief, it was Jimin's car.

He came back.

I ran to the sidewalk in front of his house, next to where Jimin parked his car. He was surprised seeing me here, am i that scary?

"Jungkook? W-what are you doing here...?" He stuttered. He's trying to look away. He's different...

"I'm waiting for you...why don't you tell me that you're going somewhere? And what is happening...?" I asked him anxiously.

Jimin rubbed the back of his neck, looking down, probably looking for an answer. He opened his mouth as if he was about to say something, but he gave up.
"Hyung...you trusted me right? Please tell me...i'm worried" i said again.

Jimin hugging his bag tightly to his chest. He ran away quickly to his door, not saying a word. I followed him, blocking the door with my hand, all i need is an answer.

"Hyung, why don't you tell me?!" Jimin was really strong, he blocked the door and trying to close it with his body.

"Please, Jungkook...i need a time for myself," he cringed.

I gave up.

I understand, he needed a time, maybe i can ask him tomorrow.

__

I throw my body to my bed, looking at the ceiling and hufted.

I feel like, i wanted to cry so hard. I don't know why...this is the feeling that i couldn't describe.

I really want to make sure that Jimin is okay.

I...

I liked Jimin...

Yes, this is it. I liked him.

But i'm afraid...