Chapter 4

[Jungkook]

"You came back," Jimin greet me who just enter his store."I always keep my promises" i said sarcastically, just for fun.

He chuckled, "if you want to wait, now you can sit there" he said while pointing to my next. I turned around to see what he meant.

So there's new comfy-looking chairs and a coffee table with a flower vase on top of it. And i just realized Jimin moved a few of his bookshelves so that this room still has some space left.

Everything looks different, and i like it.

"How can you arrange it so well?" I started our conversation with a pointless question. "Ah...it was nothing actually. I just arrange them the way i want it" he answered.

I quickly walk towards the new armchair and sit on it. It's very comfortable and you can sit here for hours while reading books. Especially the air conditioner was on top of your head; i really like cold places.

Jimin followed me and i saw him holding a few flowers and put it inside the vase. "And everything is complete," he said, praising himself.

"Um..." i started. "Why did you open your bookstore in this town?" I asked and then sipping the coffee that i just bought a few minutes ago.

He's looking up at me, clearing his throat, "i just like it here. plus, i barely see any bookstore in here so i decided to open one, and i really love books,"

I nodded slowly.

"Do you like reading books?" He asked me. I let out a sigh, "no...not really,"

"You know, you should gain your interest in them. You can learn a lot from them and discover new things" he shrugged. "And have you read the book?" He asked again

"I just read the prologue and maybe i'll continue it tonight. I'll try" i stated.

__

We spent so many hours, chatting and laughing. Maybe we had to stop for a moment because Jimin has to work. I helped him too. I wiped the window and the bookshelves. I even helped the customers finding the books they searched for.

I'd learned a lot from him and about him. He was originally from Busan, i was born there too. What a coincidence. His mom has passed away and in my side, my father has passed away, exactly 3 years ago, when i was 15. Jimin's mom had a cancer. She died when Jimin was only 8 years old.

Now he lived alone while his father was still in Busan, working.

I didn't realize until i checked my phone, it's already 7 pm and this store will be closed in 1 hour. I decided to wait, "wouldn't your mom be worried if you're not home by now?" He asked me, looking worried.

I shook my head immediately, "no, my mom will be home late today"

And 1 hour just passed like that. We stay quiet and waiting for the last customer to finish. Jimin turning off the lamp and hanging the 'close' sign on the door. We both walked outside and here, we will go separate ways.

"I guess i'm going now?" I said, filling the awkward silence, "well, me too, i guess..." he said, squeezing his bag to his chest and standing by the door.

"Thank you so much for today, Jungkook, i...i really enjoyed your company, even though it doesn't seem like it, but i mean it" he said, not meeting my eyes.

"Your welcome, Jimin... I can come anytime if you need me" i waved my hand and began walking home, instantly regretted something,

"I should've stayed longer and walk him home..."

___________________

a/n : filler, maybe :3

I'll try to update often because ideas for this story filling up my head, so i'll write it before those imaginations started to fade...ㅋ

Sorry if it's too short, i'll try to write longer :))