Chapter 13

31st of August.

Well, i'm just saying the date today, there's no meaning.

I walked to Jin hyung's cafe just to relax, because i have nothing to do, because Jimin is not here to make my day.

"Jungkookie what brings you here? And what's with that face?" Jin pointing his finger to my bored face, ugh. Why's he keep on asking that.
I ignored him and sit at my usual spot but then i felt someone hitting my head.

"A birthday boy should do good on his birth day" Jin suddenly said.
I hufted, and i meet his eyes, staring at them.
"It's not my birthday" i glared.

I heard him chuckled at my words, "i mean, it will soon, Kookie. You're back to your normal self after Jimin left, huh?" He teased.

"Hyung please stop, and i don't even care if i'm going to have my birthday tomorrow or not, all that i care is-"

"Jimin" he cut off my words.

This makes me upset, can he just stop bragging that name in every of our conversation? Like i don't want to hear that name, for now...

"Hyung, just shut up, i don't care about him. I'm leaving." I just walk to the door and was about to leave...
"You're pretty harsh, like usual, but you're the worst liar that i've ever met, Kookie" i could hear a small chuckle after those words. I turned around and gave him a confused stare. Jin just smirked, "you're fragile and you really love Jimin, don't you?"

I balled my hand into fist, "hyung, i said stop saying that name! You're making it hard for me to-"

My words trailed off, as my tears started to fall.

Jin approach me and wiped my tears away with his thumb, "i really know you, Kookie. Stop acting strong when you don't...you need him, right...?" Jin said while cupping my face.

I heaved, "but he will never comeback, he said it himself...there's no way i can see him ag-"

Jin placed his finger on my lips, shutting me.

"Just believe that you will see him again someday, somewhere that you will never expect" he encouraged me.

__

Its getting late, but my mom is not home anyways. Its not wrong for going home in the middle of the night once.

I keep on walking, not knowing where to go. I'm shivering, forgot to bring my jacket with me, but whatever.

Its been long since the last time i visited Jimin's house, what if new people started living there?

I ran as fast as i could, doesn't mind the cold night breeze, and as soon as i'm arrived, i smiled in relieve. The house was empty, no new people. I took a peek through the window, i could see the tables are still there and Jimin's room opened because back then i forgot to close it.

I twisted the door knob, but it was locked.

I sighed. I decided to walk back home, there's nothing to do here.

But when i turned around, a light was hitting the corner of my eyes, making me close my eyes, it was too bright.
After the lights are off, i slowly open my eyes.

I heard someone closing the car.

A familiar boy walked to the porch where i stand, but then slowing his pace when he saw me...

No...it can't be him...

"Jungkook? Is that you?" He called.

He walked closer to me, i'm not answering him.

That boy plopped his bag on the ground and reached for my hands, "It's really you, Jungkook!"

I hold his hands really tight

"Jimin hyung..." i stuttered.

Just then, Jimin wrapped his arms around me and gave me a tight hug.

I tried to squirm out of his embrace but he was still holding me tightly. But i decided that i need him. I hugged him back...and i was sobbing.
I buried my face in his neck, and crying.

"Hyung...you're back...i missed you..."

He gently stroke my head, "Jungkook, i'm sorry to kept you waiting..."

I couldn't say a word but continuously cried.

When he let go of the hug, he gently wiped away my tears, "i missed you too, Jungkook." His voice was shaky.

"I-i..."

[Jimin's POV]

"I-i.." he hiccuped against me.

I wanted to kiss him so badly, to show how much i cared for him.

Should i do it? He'll probably hates me if i did.

"I missed you a lot...i'm really empty without you...a-and remembering that day when you left...it hurts me. Why did you leave me just like that...?" My heart racing at his words.

"I-i really like you...and you..probably won't feel the same...t-that night..i was stupid..."

"Sshh..." i cut him off.

"Jungkook..." i whispered softly. I pulled away, holding his face but he looked away.

"Why don't you believe me? I really like you, more than you think" i whispered. He looked at me in disbelief, with his glassy eyes, my heart shattering at this sight.

"Do you know how hard it is to contain this feelings? Do you know how hard it is to leave after you just confessed to me? And back then, I've always wanted to say it, but i'm afraid that you might hate me..." my voice was shaky, and my eyes began to well up.

"I only want you, Jungkook...please stop crying, god.." i shook my head. He sniffled, and wipe away his tears.

I leaned in, cupping his face, pressing his lips against mine. I could feel his arms wrapped on my shoulder, i pulled him in for a deeper kiss, My stomach twisting at his touch.

I broke away, for us to catch out breaths. His soft breath hitting my face, i let out a small laugh. He was too innocent and really cute. His tears still pooled up his eyes, and its slowly sliding down his cheek when he blinked.

"Hyung...please don't leave again..." he said, reaching for my hands, holding them tight.

I smiled to him and nodded, "i am going to stay for you...i promise i won't leave you again" pressing his lips to mine quickly.

We both smiled, and i'm sure i had the biggest smile on my face.

I'm able to see Jungkook again in my life.

__________________

Omg they met again! :'D
Sorry if this chapter is lame, i'm really out of words when making this chapter ><

Tell me what you think so far and please vote if you like^^

(((And tysm for 2k reads! I'm really happy!)))