Chapter 8

[Jungkook]

"Forget about yesterday, Jungkook..." i remind myself for moving on.

I admit, i'm not able to sleep all night long. How did we end up sleeping together?
The movie was nice though; nice start and nice ending.

His body was really warm. I should've hug him back instead of being afraid. But, i don't want to make things more awkward, it's not the time yet...

I quickly reach out for my phone that was on the table next to my bed. My mom will be out for the next 3 days so...maybe i should plan something.

I was in a really deep thought. Should i ask Jimin to come to my house and had a sleepover or...i'm the one who'd go to his house? Boring...

__

"Did you came here daily?" Jimin asked as we walked in the old park near his house. I smiled and focusing on the gravel i had been kicking, "maybe, yes" i answered quietly. Jimin nodded slowly. He put his hands inside his pocket and looking up, "the weather is nice, isn't it?"

I kick the gravel away and started looking around. I see what he meant. This afternoon was, really nice. Even though so many old and dead trees, those trees fits perfectly. I breathed deeply and let it out, the air was really fresh. White flowers that decorating the grass field, and the sound of the leaves crunched under our feet.

It is nice to walk with Jimin, the guy that changed my life. He was really friendly, and kind. I'm happy that he could put trust on me. He shared his life story with me.

Well, his life was not as good as you think but he keep on trying to smile and be kind to people. He wanted to make his mom happy and also his dad, even though his mom was already passed away. He's the only son that his parents had.

He said that he love his life. So many ups and downs but he said what he had been through making him a stronger person. He learned a lot from his past.

I wish i had met Jimin back then.

I wanted to know more about him so that i can understand him well. I believe i can learn about him one by one.

We decided to sit on the bench. From here, we could see the sun will set behind the trees that blocking the view. I sit next to Jimin.

He put his arm on my shoulder, telling me to sit closer to him. His hand pushed my head gently, resting my head on his shoulder,
"I really like to stay like this..." he said quietly.

I'm not afraid anymore...i feel safe.

"I like this too, hyung..." i replied.

Jimin rested his head on top of mine, and again...we were so close. We didn't do anything, we just stayed like that as the sky's getting darker

"Do you want to go back now? We can't go home late you know" he laughed. I smiled and nodded, and i quickly get up from my seat. All of this happened much too quickly. I wanted to stay with him longer, but i know i can't.

"I'll walk you home, can i...?" He asked as he shoved his hands to his pocket.
"I-i guess.."

But when we're about to walk, Jimin's phone ranged; someone was calling him, "wait a second," he smiled and pick up the phone.

I don't know what makes me nervous. It's just a phone call, but i feel something was not right..

And getting worse, as i watched his expression slowly changed. He looked in disbelief, as if someone was telling him a bad news. He closed his mouth with his hand.

His expression was...lifeless, and as if he was in a deep thought about something serious. He then look up at me,

"Sorry, Jungkook...i think i can't walk you home for today. I-i should...go somewhere, it's urgent.." he said, fumbling his phone nervously.

I admit i feel a little disappointed hearing those words from him, but i know something serious was happened to him, but i'm not sure. I just nodded and smiled nervously.

Jimin quickly ran, leaving me alone. I turned around and continue walking home.

__________________

a/n : what happened to Jimin? :O

Please kindly give a vote and leave a comment :)