Chapter 6

Aurelia was once beautiful and enchanting. A country that was coveted by all. A minimalist dream. Beautiful seas, rich with life and forever vibrant, luscious trees that bore the biggest fruits, tasty and full of love. Cool winds that gently caressed its inhabitants. Oh yes, Aurelia was a nature lover's fantasy made a reality.

And the three spirits, united, kept that fantasy alive.

Now, it was slowly turning into a wasteland. Day by day, the once radiant sea that surrounded the island, was battered and depleted. Waste ran into her like a waterfall into its plunge pool.

Every quarter, there was a great fire in Terran, fresh fruits from the once glorious trees have become nothing more than a tall tale. And that beautiful Aurelia breeze was slowly turning into a choking hazard.

To the outsiders who abused the land, it wasn't that bad. It was still the best getaway anyone could ask for. But to the natives, it was slowly turning into a crap hole since the three spirits were driven apart and forced to hide within their elements.

As Aurelia modernized, the places that made Aurelia truly the best place on earth were slowly dying.

One of the spirits that once kept the fantasy of the island alive, sat in the depths of the ocean, plotting her revenge on those who tore them apart. Though she was the strongest, she knew without her actual vessel she wouldn't stand a chance. That's why she created them, the Creatures of the Ocean.

Xavier, Jaycell, and Javier floated in the water below the cliff on the ocean's command. They had a mission today and she was going to maximize all the force she had. Even those in the works. Their mission was to destroy Hunter's Weaponry.

To most, the weaponry company only supplied weapons to the law enforcer, gun ranges, archers, and anyone in Aurelia who wanted high-tech weaponry.

But to those who knew the folklore to be true, the weaponry was the reason nature was slowly being destroyed. That Aurelia was slowly being turned into a wasteland. And the ocean, more than anyone else, knew that they were the reason that her waters were encouraged to be overfished, the land, championed to be hunted and burned, and tainted air endorsed to be the norm.

'Do you know what that company represents?' she asked the trio.

"Protection. They serve and protect. That's why they were established," Jaycell replied.

"Wrong," Javier and Xavier replied in unison.

'They represent the downfall of Aurelia. I've worked tirelessly for centuries to free Aurelia from their reigns.'

"I'm confused," Jaycell replied.

"The hunters, Jay. The hunters hide behind the facade of that company," Xavier explained.

'Correct! And today marks the beginning of the end. They have not received our message after the destruction of the harbours. Now we attack directly. No longer will we be hunted like beasts. We will rise and restore Aurelia!'

"The last time you said that everyone I ever loved died at the hands of those monsters!" Javier growled, his body igniting with purple flames as he replayed the war he barely escaped.

'And this will be the last time you ever sacrifice anything with the hopes of freedom,' she comforted. The ocean had a soft spot for her loyal warrior, Javier. He fought with all his might for the freedom of Aurelia. More importantly, for her freedom.

~~~~~

Laying on her bed, Cold obsessively scanned the web for anything on creatures of the ocean. For some reason, Cold could not evade the thought of them. Why was that? What was this pestering feeling to dig a little deeper?