The old friend (edited)

Thx to ElizaJaeger for the old friend.
-------------------------------------
Y/n p.o.v
"YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE,"you said as you saw your old friend."Aquamarine Sanderson. "Yes I'm Aquamarine Sanderson might I ask is your name Y/N?"Aqua asked. I nodded my head as fast like I was on a Sugar Rush. "It's nice to see you Y/N, it's been so long since the last time. And I have developed my human form, eeeek." As she says this she was jumping up and down like a monkey swinging on trees. Aqua was wearing this wonderful turquoise dress it was like the water setting the mood for a calm person.

 Aqua was wearing this wonderful turquoise dress it was like the water setting the mood for a calm person

(Ignore the face just look at the dress)
-time skip brought to you by the ocean-

I and Aqua were talking and turn out we are BFF's again I hope she likes me the way I am unlike others.

Aquamarine Sanderson p.o.v

So as I entered Phoenix drop I ended up bumping into y/n. She's probably getting a new outfit unlike her, y/n were stunned like she saw a dragon eating someone. Turns out that she has some boys chasing her, seems like someone has crushes on me old BFF. So during the time I was at her house we were catching up, seems to me she's been busy with personal things and the boys ehehe. My perfect plan is falling right in front of me I feel like screaming out. Y/N HAS BOYS THAT LIKE HER. Over and over again but I rather not startle others around her house. Like I'm always like that in her eyes but I don't think so. I DONNO DON'T EVEN START READER. But it will only get worse for y/n since I'm around now.