A Newcomer (Edited)

Hey, long time no read? Well anyway, I would like to that all of the people that read this book and thank you all for the 45K reads...... last time I did one of these thank you things were when this book had 11K. So I've chosen @Sailor_Sama0209 for the help now I can relax a little. -sighs in a corner-

Roy P.O.V
I slowly creep up to the female keeping quiet as I saw her move a little. She looked tired..... distressed? I poked her back making her jump a little as she turned I smiled and little just a small one. I blushed a little sitting down hugging my knees as my aura went from 'positive' to a 'gloomy' one. I guess she looked alright she was the first to break the silence that hung around us. "Hey, you okay. Wait what am I saying I'm (Y/n) and you are?" (Y/n) questioned me I turned to her and smirked "well what a lovely name it rolls off my tongue so smoothly. Oh and I'm Roy." She hit my arm as a small blush seemed to flood out onto her cheeks.

Y/n P.O.V
Geez, I didn't think I would find someone who's like Laurence but better sorry not sorry. I laughed at my own thought which made Roy blush a small bit as my blush soon faded away I thought about going back to Phoenix Drop. I pushed myself up from the sitting position I was in into a stand as I walked towards the small village. Roy followed me bombarding me with questions like 'are you single' and what not.
~small time skip~
As I walked into the small town I heard footsteps then a shout of my name it sounded like Aqua. Typical she's always the first one to find me it's just her thing, anyway soon enough she jumped and tackled me making my back hit the ground with a thud. She then bombarded me with questions as I was a little mad about people asking me question after question but one caught my attention as she pinched my cheek. "Where have you been all this time (Y/n) it's been over one week that you have disappeared" to be honest I didn't know how long I was gone for so I said the only thing that came to my mind. " well first off I was kidnapped then mistaken for a Mei'fwa made an escape  after I had no attention to me then I ran—" I was stopped as Aphmau, Dante, Garroth, Laurence and the rest came rushing over as they heard the commotion. Aphmau looked over at me then at Roy "huh? (Y/n) who's this here someone new?" I laughed nervously as I explained all that happened to her. Aqua looked at everyone smiling "I bet the reader is enjoying this cause I am" again she broke the 4th wall. Everyone looked at her confused as she shrugged "I said everyone is happy" Zane watched them from a distance as he blushed a small bit whenever he looked at (Y/n)
—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•
That's all I have in me so I'm making a schedule for this book to be happy. Even though it was tough I'm updating every Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday so four days. Anyway, I want to make more books so if you want you can suggest the person and I'll make the book. But the schedule might change depends. Well, that's me signing off bye bye~SAOSoul