Saved part.1 (Edited)

A/n: above is my OC and you'll see why. She's smaller than the reader who is 4'9. P.O.V changes a lot be warned.

Your P.O.V
As I heard the male mumble some words a loud knocking came from the door, I also took a sneak peek at the room I'm in. As he stood up and slowly walked to the door the floorboards creek slightly, saying that this is an old house, he stopped at the door and opened it slightly. There at the door was Zane "Give me that girl that's on the sofa." Was what he said. Yea like that story would be real Zane didn't even see me following him, or did he? DUN DUN DUUUUUUN........... Nah. Oh right I spaced out dammit Y/n, it's not like I'm like my older brother spacing out in the woods. Right back on track now who's at the door.

Shadow's P.O.V
I slowly got up and walked to the door, as I did some floorboards creaked 'well that helps a lot'. I opened the door slightly to find a male standing there, 'never know someone like them could be here'

Your P.O.V
As he opened the door I thought he was going to open it all the way (Jacksepticeye anyone) but noooo~ he opened it slightly, like who in this era does this nowadays, seriously who!!! All I saw was a bit of brown hair at the chest of 'what's his name' well whoever is at the door must be small as heck but WHY AM I SMALLER THEN THEM. LIKE WHY!!!

Alex's P.O.V
So I figured a familiar smell, but it leads me here in front of someone who's clearly taller than me. "Um excuse me but can I come in 'got to make an excuse why' I lost my way and I'm cold." Ugh, that was horrible I hate when I have to interact with people I don't know. " Sure come right on in I'm Shadow!" Wow, shadow sounds excited I wonder why? As he opened the door more I saw a figure with H/C hair and E/C eyes I can't exactly pinpoint who they are but I'm sure I've met them before.

Your P.O.V
As I heard their convocation I now know that the taller male with red hair is Shadow, anyway as the smaller person who I now know that it is a male walked in with that terrible excuse that was made up on the spot.   As he did he looked at me weirdly but he looks familiar ugh it's right where my mind won't grab it though, this sucks wait if I remember the only small brown-headed shy person who likes the woods I know is my older brother. "No flippin' way that it's you!" I say as I realised what I had just done...

Spirit's P.O.V (my OC)
I hear so many things going on around me, right firstly I'm an assassin and a rare one in fact so I'm being hunted as I think right now. I turn to see an O'kassis guard holding his bow in his hand already fired the arrow, but being an assassin I'm careful. I dodged it and ran off as I turned into a wolf. My Familiars surround my head making me able to see in the darkness.

I found a house after what seemed like ages of falling, jumping, scratching and cutting myself on the world around me

I found a house after what seemed like ages of falling, jumping, scratching and cutting myself on the world around me. I scratched the door until someone opened it, I was leaving marks behind as I scratched the wooden door, then finally someone opened the door she had  (long or short) H/C locks with E/C orbs. I ran in limping and gathering the attention of the others as I got nursed...

Sorry for not updating I just hit the holidays so I might update more yay ^-^ so I hope this was up to your standards readers and as always I shall see you in the next update bye bye SAO's ~SpiritSAO☯️