A weird filler (Edited)

Soooooo I've got a small writers' block but here's a small filler for you little brains

Aphmau started to run away to her house running to her room and locking the door as Dante knocks over and over again asking if she was okay. soon Garroth and Laurence came along as Aphmau had a plush of (Y/n) kissing it then putting a signed poster of her up on her wall. as it was a poster she tricked (Y/n) in signing it saying it was just a poster of both of them.
Readers reaction:
Reader sat down on their bed opening their phone as they were bored as usual. Seeing that Soul_Saotome has just updated their book wolf girl.....
Readers pov
I just sit there blinking while reading the new chapters name it's a little odd but I opened wattpad. I poked the book reading the new chapter as I did I started to cringe as it was the worse thing I've ever seen you know why. They made Aphmau bloody kiss a wall which had a picture of the reader well us really. I mean why aphmau of all people why not (your choice of character) there my favourite.
3rd person:
Just then the author bursts through the room door saying "it's just a prank bro, cause it's APRIL FOOLS DAY BISH"

Happy April fools day guys