Kidnapped! (Edited)

Y/n P.O.V
As I was following Zane I kept on hearing noises from behind me but I just ignored it. I saw Zane turn around I panicked didn't know what to do, then a hand grabbed my arm and tugged me into some bushes. "Ow you know you could of just--" my mouth was covered by a cloth I guessed they found out I'm a hybrid great. I passed out feeling my body getting picked up by someone.

~Time skip~

??? P.O.V (not Aaron)
"I had to drag her didn't I Rey" I stated as she just walked next to my wyvern Onyx. "Well it's not my fault that you wanted to drag her then make her pass out is it now," Rey replied with a lot of sarcastic voice. "Okay it was but she was the one that was making a lot of noise and we could have been found out th-" right on queue she cut me off like always "that we were there I know I know. But do you know what's under that hood no you don't so don't overreact, she might be special for us." She laughed in a mad was like she was the mad hatter geez. "Fine I'll give you one of my games just cool it down before we get kicked in the butt by her, seems like we're home now I hate sharing a house with you." We arrived at a house near O'kassis but was unnoticed. As I set the girl that I had in my arms down on the couch her hood fell off unmasking her face and EARS." REY COME HERE!?" I ordered her to come to me. "What is it Shadow somethin— oh I see well she's a mei'fwa THIS WILL MAKE US RICH DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH THEY ARE WORTH SHADOW, THIS WILL GET US A LIFETIME SUPPLY OF GAMES AHHHHHHH" nice going Rey I feel like I'm deaf now.

Rey's P.O.V
GAHHHHHH IM GOING TO EXPLODE OF EXCITEMENT GAMES FOR LIFE!! Calm down calm down Rey. I poke the girl's cheek and she starts to stir a bit "I think she's waking up now, maybe I poked her too hard?" I say stupidly. Her eyes flutter open wow there like butterflies wings we're in trouble. "Shadow she's all your cya" I run off hearing him say. "Get your butt back here and help me!" 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
There you go thanks to @geeklover162 for wanting this chapter and here it is. I'm sorry if you didn't want you OC in this but they are and they fit well with this chapter even if you didn't want them to be friends they are. ~LeoAck