Late Easter (Edited)

A/N: so I decided to bring Zane into this chapter.

Y/n P.O.V
As I was walking down the path with Garroth and Aqua I start to see eggs "Hey guys look there are eggs over there. Want to check them out?" I point out for them to see. " I rather not Y/n I got my rounds to do." 'Well that's Garroth gone' I thought. " I um got to uhhhh feed my fish?!" Aqua seems like she was lying oh well. "Guess I'll go by myself then. SINCE IT IS EASTER!" I shouted reminding some people.
~time skip~
Okay so there was a trail of eggs that led me to this lake, it's wonderful but why did the eggs lead here. " Hello there, why aren't you beautiful." I turned around and saw a boy. "Hello uhh, I'm Y/n L/n, first off who are you and second why did the eggs lead here?" I asked as soon as I could. "Well I'm Zane high priest of O'kassis and well I was led here by some eggs as well maybe it's true love" ah WAIT HES THE ZANE. "Sorry but I uhh got to go, happy Easter heh." "Happy Easter"

Third person P.O.V

As Y/n was turning around a hand grabbed her wrist and pulled her back into a kiss all from Zane. Y/n thought that he wasn't such a bad guy as people told. As Zane pulled away he said "I'm not such a bad guy as you think, I'm just a boy who is lost in life and only love can cure it. That's what my mom says anyway." Zane tells about himself to Y/n and how he was lost in life from events. Zane soon enough turned and walked back home what he didn't know was that Y/n was following him all the way back; she felt like she can help him find his true love.

————————

So Happy Late Easter guys and hope you like it even though it is short but I am doing my best.🤓