Chapter 4: Jc has a crush?

"So tell me about the first time you hung out with Jc," Dr. Wilson said.

Why is the even relevant? I thought to myself. I sighed remembering the story. I not only lost Jc, but I also lost the 6 best friends that anyone could ever ask for.

I was in my room waiting for Jc. This was my first time ever hanging out with him and I was excited. Well it was with him and his friends, but I was still very excited.

My dad was waiting to meet Jc to make sure he was okay or whatever. Typical dad. My mom was just happy that I was finally making friends.

The doorbell rang, so I ran downstairs. I was about to answer the door, but my dad stopped me.

"No, sweetie I've got this," he said and opened the door. "Hello," my dad said to Jc.

"Hello sir," Jc replied. "How are you tonight?"

"I'm alright. If you cause my daughter any sadness or you hurt her in any way, I will literally ki-" my dad was cut off by my mom.

"Okay, darlin' that's enough of that," she said as she pushed my dad out of her way. "Hello honey. I'm sorry I forgot your name?"

"Jc."

"Well hello Jc."

"Hi," he said with a smile.

"Let me see your license," my dad said bluntly.

"Oh, of course, sir," Jc said pulling out his wallet and handing my dad his license.

My dad inspected it closely. "Looks fake."

"It isn't, sir," Jc replied with a worried look in his eye.

My dad began to stare him down.

Eventually I'd had enough of this. I had to step in and save Jc. "Okay, dad, that's enough," I said. "Can Jc and I go now?"

"Okay, sweetie," my mom said. "Bring her home by 11," she said to Jc.

"No 10," my dad said sternly.

My mom gave him her famous death glare.

"Okay okay okay! Bring her home by 11. Just stop giving me that look!"

Jc and I were finally able to get out of the house.

"Free at last!" I shouted holding my arms out. Jc chuckled.

Jc climbed into the driver's seat of the car and I climbed into the backseat since some blonde guy was sitting in the front. The was another dude in the backseat with me.

"Okay guys, this is my new friend, Jenna," Jc said. "Jenna, this dork in the front seat here is Connor and that weirdo in the back with you is Ricky."

"Hey guys," I said awkwardly.

"Hey Jenna," Connor said.

"Hello Jenna what goes on?" Ricky asked.

I smiled. "Jc, where are we going?"

"Just to meet a few other friends at Taco Bell and then back to our house to hang out for a while," he replied.

"Don't hurt me, but I've never had Taco Bell before," I said quickly protecting my head with my hands playfully.

"WHAT?! Jc get this poor girl to Taco Bell right now," Ricky said whilst snapping his fingers.