Chapter 10: Why do you hate me?

Jc and I pulled up in front of his place and we ran in. I didn't see Ricky, so I assumed that he was in his room.

"Ricky!" Jc shouted. "Can you come here please?"

And few seconds later, Ricky was walking into the living room where Jc and I were standing. Ricky had a confused and skeptical look on his face.

"Are you finally going to kill me now?" Ricky asked raising an eyebrow.

"Ricky come here, man," Jc said holding his arms out walking toward Ricky.

Ricky raised his eyebrows, but went along with it and next thing I knew, Jc and Ricky were hugging each other.

"Woah woah woah. What's up with the hugging? I thought you never wanted to talk to me again," Ricky said as they were pulling away.

"I was wrong. You're one of my best friends, man. I can't live without you. I love you man."

"I love you too. And Jenna I haven't seen you in so long," Ricky said hugging me.

Suddenly Connor walked into the living room.

"Woah are you actually talking to Jenna and Ricky again?" Connor asked.

"Yeah man. I love Jenna too much to ever lose her again. And Ricky is one of my best friends."

Connor shrugged and sat down. I smiled at him, but he ignored it. Well damn.

"We should get ice cream!" Jc shouted.

"Ice cream sounds good," Ricky replied.

"Sounds good to me," I said.

We all turned to look at Connor, but he didn't say anything.

"Connor are you coming to get ice cream or not?" Jc asked.

"No," Connor said and then looked at me. "Not if she's going."

"Ouch," I said quietly.

"Dude," Ricky said.

I looked up at Jc and he looked pissed.

"Well Jenna is going to be around whether you like it or not so I think it'd be a good idea to get over whatever little issues you have," Jc said angrily.

"Connor seriously, what have I done to make you dislike me so much?" I asked him.

"What haven't you done to make me dislike you?"

"Then tell me what I did wrong!"

"You know what I'm talking about. You played with both Ricky and Jc's hearts and you didn't even care how they felt! Both of them fell for you and you hurt both of them! I don't like people that hurt my friends," Connor hissed.

Ouch well that stung. "Well I didn't realize that I was such a bother to have around," I choked out.

"You're not a bother, Jenna! Connor has no idea what the hell he's talking about," Ricky said.

"Dude do you even hear yourself right now? She led you on and had sex with you and then left you for Jc!"

"Connor, watch it!" Jc shouted. "Ricky and I have both forgiven her, so why can't you?"

We left before Connor could say anything else. I was honestly so done with him. The entire time that I was out with Ricky and Jc, Connor's words replayed in my head. Maybe he's right.

"Babe, what's wrong?" Jc asked lifting my chin so I would look at him.

"It's nothing."

"It doesn't seem like nothing."