Chapter 6: Kids in Love

"I loved him," I said. "I LOVE him," I corrected myself. I never stopped loving him.

"So why don't you tell me about the first time you guys said I love you to each other."

I nodded "Okay."

Jc and I had been dating for about 5 months now. We were at the park and it was around midnight. We were sitting on a park bench staring at the stars.

"Jenna are you cold?" he asked me.

I was cold, but I didn't want him to give me his jacket because then he'd be cold too.

I shook my head. "No."

"C'mon Jenna, you're shivering," Jc said as he took his hoodie off and put it around my shoulders.

He then pulled me closer and wrapped his arms around me.

"Feel warmer now?" he asked.

"Yeah I do. Thanks," I replied cuddling into his chest.

I turned my head to face him and he smiled at me. I smiled back at him. He kissed my forehead. I always loved it when he did that.

Then he looked straight into my eyes and leaned in to kiss me. His lips met mine and I kissed back. Eventually Jc began to deepen the kiss and I smiled into the kiss. After a few minutes we were making out. I really didn't want this moment to end. After some minutes went by, Jc stopped and pulled away.

I let out a little whine.

He chuckled. "Why are you pouting?"

"I'm not pouting," I said and stuck my bottom lip out. He leaned in and gave my lips a little peck.

"Yes you are."

"Nuh uh."

"Uh huh."

I crossed my arms. "Hm."

"You're so cute when you pout," he said.

"I'm not pouting."

"Whatever you say, beautiful."

I smiled a little.

"There's that smile!" Jc said an tickled my tummy.

And since I'm very ticklish, I couldn't stop laughing. He kept tickling me and tickling me and I was laughing my head off, shrieking with laughter.

"J...c...st...stop...tick....tickling me!" I said between laughs.

He finally stopped and I could breathe again. I glared at him and he just smiled at me.

"You know I hate you sometimes," I said.

"Funny, because... I love you...all of the time," he replied with a grin.

"I love you too," I said softly.

"You're so beautiful," he said kissing me.

Once I finished telling Dr. Wilson this story, I was crying my eyes out. Talking about that night completely killed me inside.

"Aww sweetheart, I know it's hard, but talking about it is the only way to get through this," Dr. Wilson said softly.

"I know," I said still crying. "Can I please go now?" I asked.

"Yeah I think that's enough for today."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote & Comment? No? Okay.