Always Attract

• Dedicated to Leah

(Zayn's POV)

“Zayn, come, I want you to meet someone.” Harry told me.

He took me towards two girls, one of them had long brown hair and blue eyes, and some freckles that made he look really cute, the other one was one of the most beautiful girl I'd ever seen, she had brown hair, and brown eyes, she was really tanned, but it didn't seem fake, it actually looked natural, like she wasn't from England.

“Zayn, these are Maddy and Victoria.”

So her name was Victoria, a beautiful name for a beautiful girl.

“Hi Zayn!” the one called Maddy yelled at me.

“Hey” I hated fans like this, don't get me wrong, I love my fans, and the attention we get from them feels amazing, but I rather the shy and calmed fans, it was easier to be around them, fans like Victoria.

“Ohmygod! That's Liam.” Maddy yelled and ran towards him.

“So... did you liked the concert?” I asked Victoria.

“yes, it was great.”

“Glad you liked it, so...” God! I couldn't think of anything to ask her! This had never happened to me. This was going to be so awkward “where are you from? That accent is not English right?”

“no, I'm from Brazil, but I moved here when I was thirteen.”

“Brazil? Wow, that sounds cool.”

“Yeah...”

“So... do you want something to drink.” I said, pointing at a table with glasses and different drinks.

“Just water, please”

“Sure.” I walked off to the table.

(Victoria's POV)

Ohmygodohmygodohmygod. Zayn Malik was talking to me! Breathe, Victoria, breathe. In and out, there you go, don't forget to breath.

Ohmygodohmygodohmygod. He's coming back, what do I do? Take a deep breath, OK, I can do this, I can... no I can't.

“Here's your water.”

“thank you.”

God! I didn't know what to say, he probably thought I was some kind of idiot, or something.

“So... have you got a favourite member?” he said smiling at me.

“Erm...” I looked at the ground.

“C'mon, you can tell me, is it Harry?” I didn't answer. “Tell me, I won't get jealous.”

“umm, no, it's not Harry.”

“Then, who is it?” he kept insisting.

“Ermm you.” I whispered, still looking at the ground, I didn't dare look him at the eyes.

“What?”

“I-I said, that you were my favourite.”

“Really? Wow, thank you.”

Gosh, he probably thought that I was a stupid girl, why did I tell him.

“Can I have your number?” he asked.

“w-what?”

“I said: can I have your number? It's been nice talking to you, and I'd like to keep in touch.”

“Oh, OK, but I eh, I have a boyfriend.”

“oh, right. I mean, it'd be great to talk to you, you know as friends.”

“Oh, sure.”

Victoria, how can you be so stupid? Really? You thought that Zayn Malik was going to ask for your number because he liked you?

Wait, Zayn Malik has asked for your number... Eeeep!

(Harry's POV)

I saw Vicky leaving, where was she going? I turned around and kept talking with the fans, I didn't care about her, how could I? She hated me, thee Harry Styles, she was the only girl who hadn't fall at my feet.

“Harry, are you OK?” Louis asked me. “You seem a little... off.”

“Yeah, I'm fine, I just need some air, be right back.” I said flashing the fans with my smile, they all giggled, God, I loved it, I loved the feeling of being loved, who doesn't like it?

I had to make Vicky love me.

I went out, and there she was, sitting on the stairs.

She was actually really beautiful, she had this long brown hair, and big hipnotizing, blue eyes, but she seemed upset about something.

“hey” I said, she didn't even looked at me, I sat down next to her, what had I done? Why didn't she want to talk to me?

(Vicky's POV)

Harry sat down next to me. Urg, what did he wanted now?

“You OK?” he asked.

“Aha.”

“are you sure?”

“yeees.” he was so annoying. Why didn't he let me alone?

“look, I'm sorry.” I looked at him.

“Sorry about?”

“I don't know! That's what you say when someone is mad at you!”

“I'm not mad at you, I just don't like you.”

“And why's that? What have I done? You decided you didn't like me before you even met me. Give me a chance, I promise I'm not that bad.”

“Harry, it's not just you, I just don't like popstars, they'r big headed, and don't care about anyone else but them.”

“some of them are like that, but I promise I'm not, let me prove you that I'm different.”

“look, Harry, I don't care what you say, I know that you're gonna be like all of them, I don't like your curly hair, I don't faint everytime that you smile, I won't die because you wink at me, I just..”

(Harry's POV)

“look, Harry, I don't care what you say, I know that you're gonna be like all of them, I don't like your curly hair” God, she was actually gorgeous when she was mad, I was looking at her lips, they looked so kissable, god! I could only think about kissing her! What was wrong with me?

“I don't faint everytime that you smile, I won't die because you wink at me, I just..” I grabbed her neck, and pressed my lips against hers.