Just in Love

• Dedicated to Katy

(Vicky's P.O.V)

I was sitting watching TV when my phone vibrated beside me. It was Maddy telling me how much of a gentleman Harry was and how I should be gutted I turned him down. I threw my phone down in frustration, she was dangling him in front of my face. I wasn't going to let her do this to me. I got up off the sofa and padded up the stairs to my room, throwing myself down on my bed, I put a pillow over my face and screamed into it.

(Maddy's P.O.V)

He leant in shyly and really slowly. I couldn't handle it any more, I grabbed his face and kissed him. He pulled away quickly before walking away.

(Harry's P.O.V)

I can't believe she actually kissed me like that. I pulled away quickly whispered goodnight before turning around and leaving her garden. I walked down the street quickening my pace as I got further away. I broke out into a jog as I got to the end of the street.

Getting into the house I leant against the front door panting.

"You okay?" My mum asked when she came into the hallway. I took a big breath before talking.

"Yeah" I panted again

"How'd the date go?" She was a nosey person, I guess its what made us close.

"It went good, until I found out she was a crazy fangirl and then, THEN she kissed ME, SHE kissed ME" I shook my head walking through to the kitchen boiling the kettle "Tea?" I asked her and she nodded.

"She's keen then?" My mother laughed and I shrugged. I finished making the tea and handed it to her, I sat on the counter and took a sip.

(Victoria's P.O.V)

Zayn was first to turn up at Startbucks, Will was at rugby training so he said he would meet us there. Zayn had band commitments so he was going to meet us here too.

"Vas happenin'" He smiled and sat down with a coffee

"Hey" I smiled

"Where's ..." He hesitated

"Will" I chuckled "I don't know actually I'll text him" I got my phone out and tapped away at the keyboard quickly, getting a reply within seconds saying he couldn't make it because he had to visit his gran.

"So..." Zayn looked about, I plastered a fake grin on my face to hide my awkwardness.

Things could only get worse...

Hope you liked it :) Let me know what you think... It's not the best but I'm just gripping the story line at the minute :)