Already Gone

(Maddy's POV)

I checked myself in the mirror again, I was so nervous.

“I don't get it Maddy, you've been on dates before.” Vicky said from my bed, the girls had come over to help me with my outfit for my date.

“Yes but this is Harry Styles. Thee Harry Styles, from One Direction.” God didn't she get anything?

“whatever. You look great, as always.”

“Thank you, what do you think Victoria?” I looked at her, she was staring at her phone.

“Victoria?” still no answer, “Victoria!”

“Eh?” she said, her eyes still locked on the screen.

“is everything alright?”

“erm, yes, everything's fine, why?”

“nothing, you've just been staring at your phone for the last minutes.”

“Oh, right, yes, everything's fine, don't worry.”

(Victoria's POV)

Oh my god. Zayn had just sent me a text saying that he wanted to see me again. Oh, God... what do I do? I've got a boyfriend, seeing him would be like cheating right? But if I don't then I'll be rude. What do I do? I can't say no to Zayn Malik, maybe I can make him come and meet Will... in a I want my friend to meet my boyfriend kinda way. Yes! That'd be perfect, that way no one gets hurt right? Yeah, I'll reply him saying that I want him to meet Will.

(Harry's POV)

“let me see if I get this straight” Chesca said “you are meeting a girl you don't like so you can get with her friend.”

“Exactly.”

“and how's that gonna work?”

“She'll see how great boyfriend I am, she'll get jealous of our relation, and BAM! She's mine.”

“Harry, that's not gonna work.”

“course it'll work.”

I heard the door bell.

“Chesca, she's here, I'll call you later.”

“OK, bye Harry.”

I went downstairs and opened the door, there she was: Maddy.

“Hey, Maddy you look beautiful.”

She blushed.

“thanks.” Wow, she wasn't being too loud today, that was a change.

“So, do you want to watch a movie?”

“sure.”

“OK, what movie do you want to watch.”

“Love Actually.” OK, my favourite chick flick, she was a real fan, or she liked the movie, but somehow I believed that she'd picked that because she was a fan.

“OK, just get comfortable.” I told her as we walked in the living room. “DO you want pop corn?”

“Sure.”

“Sweet or salty?”

“Sweet please.” Did she know everything about me?

“OK, be right back.”

(30 minutes later)

we were both sat in the couch, watching the movie.

“Harry, where's the bathroom?”

“erm, last door to your right.”

“Thank you.”

I saw her as she made her way to the bathroom, suddenly I had an idea, I grabbed her pursed, and looked for her Iphone, I had to do it fast, before she went out. Fast Harry, Fast!

The movie had just finished, and we were both talking in the couch.

“What time is it?” Maddy asked

“erm... 11:30, why?”

“Oh my God, My dad's gonna kill me I gotta go.”

“wait, are you gonna go on your own, it's kinda late, I'll go with you.”

“Thanks Harry, but you don't have to.”

“It's OK, I want to.”

WE finally got to her house.

“I had fun today, Maddy.”

“Me too, I'm glad you asked me out.”

“yeah, well, I better get going, see ya.”

“Harry...”

“yes?” Oh god, that tone couldn't mean anything good.

“I read in a magazine that Harry Styles always kisses on a first date.” she said pouting

Oh God...

I do realise that the title has nothing to do with the chapter but I just felt like adding that video, and the Niall's gif is because it's his birthday! (and because it's super cute) :D