One

I would like to apologise for how terrible this book is

i would also like to thank you for still choosing to read on if you do

THANK YOU FOR 20K AS WELL HOLY SHit

dhgszvx

Sienna

It was Monday, first day of high school. I was petrified, the school forced us to wear a crappy uniform and I wore geeky glasses because I lost my contacts, what more could I wish for?

As I arrived at west coast academy, I saw probably the cutest guy I'd ever seen. He smiled at me as he flicked his luscious hair out of his eyes.

I was mesmerized.

All the way through school I couldn't stop thinking about him. I know this sounds so cliché but oh my god. I saw him at lunch sitting with another boy but I didn't dare go over to them, who do you think I am?

On the way home I pulled out my phone to see if I had any messages from the girls from my old school but no one seemed to care about me anymore.

When I got home I logged onto my laptop and went onto the school website and scrolled through the pictures of new students at the school. I was coming close to the end of the list when suddenly his picture popped up on her screen.

Danny J Edge. It read in bold writing, underneath the picture.

"Danny, that's so cute" I thought. I logged closed the tab and the laptop and placed it on my desk. I know that was a bit stalker is but when you develop a major crush you can't help but at least fin the smallest amount of information on them.

-

The next day at school Danny sat next to his friend Paul again, along with Paul's girlfriend Cara. I really needed to know if Danny was single and if he was, how to get close to him. Thankfully Cara lived next to me meaning I walked over to her smiling.

"Hey Cara," I shouted walking across the cafeteria and over to their lunch table.

"Sienna! Hey, come sit with us." A smile crept onto my face as I sat down on bench next to Danny.

"Hey" Paul smiled looking up from his phone.

"Sup" Danny smiled.

I couldn't get over how cute he was, his long curly hair, his deep bluey-green eyes, the cheese pizza slice he was holding in his hands.

It felt like love at first sight. It felt like a blockbuster romantic movie scene where the two main characters stare into each others eyes before sharing a passionate kiss.

Minus the award winning kiss... sadly.

"I'm Sienna, I transferred from England. I live on the same block as Cara" I laughed nervously.

"Sienna, that's a cool name..."Danny nodded, Paul laughed in agreement from across the table. Finally putting his phone down he wrapped an arm around Cara's waist.

I slowly died slightly inside. My newly formed crush called my name cool. I was probably over reacting but if Harry Styles remotely directed the world cool at you; you'd have the same reaction.

-

On Wednesday I saw Danny walking to school by himself. This was the perfect moment to introduce myself properly, without the company or Cara or Paul.

I ran, jogged and walked all at the same time to catch up with Danny. I took a few deep breaths so I didn't sound so out of breath for running the short distance.

"Danny?" I said a couple of feet behind him.

"...Hello" I laughed nervously, trying to get Danny's attention.

"Oh my God Hi! I'm sorry about that," Danny apologized pulling his earphones from is ears and stuffing them in his pockets.

"No biggie" I replied trying to act as casual as physically possible.

"Wanna walk to school together? "Asked Danny, at this point I was again, screaming inside.

"Sure, I'd like that" I nodded as we carried on the short journey towards the school gates ahead.

a/n

so I re-edited this

im so sorry if you read the non edited version

this is a major improvement

gwhasvbzn