Night

A/N 

HEYA GUYS 

THIS MAY CONTAIN SEXUAL CONTENT

MAY... I DONT KNOW YET :P

ENJOYYYYYYYYY

Sienna's POV

Josie found a boyfriend! No not Danny a guy called Simon... I think. so she is spening the night with him and Lola went home to see her grandmar because she had to go to the hospital. So here i am, alone. 

S; I'm alone :(

D: Awwww babe :/

S: :)

D: what?

S: can you come comfort me, bring ice-cream and a movie

D: cya in 10

S: luv u xxxxxxxxxx

D: ;)

I locked my phone and took out all the spare pilows frow ontop of my cuboard and layed them down creating a nice little den. I pulled out out T.V and got changed into my pjs and tied my still untameable hair into a top knot and waited.

KNOCK KNOCK 

YAY! Time to spend time with my boyfriend. I opend the door to see him standing with three difrent movies icecream and pop corn.

" would you like to come in sir?"

" that would be nice miss" he said kissing me on the cheek. We got comfortable and chose the movie we where going to watch, Toy Story ( my favorite movie of all time) i lay my head on his shoulder and ate ice cream out of the tub.

" i really love that movie"

" wow you're such a kid" 

" you know you enjoyed that"

" puft me? no" i giggled at his sarcasim. I sat up to see him looking at me 

"what?" I said defensively 

" nothing"

" what?" i giggled

" I want to kiss you right now"

" go on then "

" maybe not" he said looking back at the screen

" why?"

" dont know"

I grabed his face and pulled it close to mine

" how about now?" he pushed our lips together and I lay on top of him. He deepened the kiss as I put my arms arounf my neck. He placed his hands on my hips and massaged them. We stood up still kissing then he pulled his t-shirt off and I pulled mine off too and we stood there still kissing.

"Danny... are we doing this?"

" ummm... do you want to?"

"i guess so..."

" we where we?" he pulled me close and kissed me again.

" hey Sienna! I can see rainbows" giggled Priya. Me and Danny quickly pulled away.

" Danny? Sienna?" Paul asked us. we stood there giggling " what was about to happen?" Danny shot me a quick smile and we both blushed.

"What are you and Priya doing here?" I said trying to change the subject.

" she" he pointed a Priya "wanted to see her bestfriend, I guess u guys are busy" he smiled "C'mon Priya" he pulled her out of the room. Danny smiled at me.

" USE PROTECTION" Priya shouted from down the hall. Priya was the funniest person ever when she was drunk.

Danny pulled me close... 

A/N

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

 YOU WHERE EXPECTING SEXY TIME WERN'T YOU

MAYBE NEXT TIME

IM CRAP AT THAT SUFF

GOOD NIGHT LIL CHICKLINGS