Walk

Sienna's POV

The first two day in college we didnt do anything. We had two weeks to get used to the school before lessons started. it was 7:30am when i woke up. Jossie was on her ipad, you would here the occasinal giggle and Lola was asleep and sleep talking.

What was she saying?

" Paul..." Oh my chiz this girl is obsessed.

Me and Josie went and got breakfast and met Danny and Paul there. Priya was hanging out with here roomies.

"hey guys" said josie, she'd stopped fan girling.kinda

"heya" Danny said sitting next to me.

"hey" i smiled

" Danny..." Paul said trying to indicate something

"what?"

"turn around"

"oh shit!" there where a group of fan girls biting their lips trying to look sexy but they acctualy looked hungry. all of a sudden Danny was stareing into my eyes, telling me to kiss him. i turned around to see Josie and Paul making out. I turned back at Danny and pushed our lips together. All you could here was peoples hearts breaking.

he pulled away and I blushed. Priya walked in to see a load of girls crying and Paul wipeing lip stick of his face.

Priya's POV

WOW, I'm really hungary.

"See ya lucy, bye janie." I said walking out the door. to the food court. i giggled at my self for saying that and got  a few weird looks.

It took me 5 minuets to get there and all i could hear where small cries and awws'. what was going on?

I walked in to see Sienna blushing, Danny smiling, Josie also blushing and Paul wipeing lip stick off his face.

WAIT. WHAT?

"Paul.... could i have a word out side please?" i said pulling him out of his chair and out side 

"He's in trouble now Josie..."

"I'm sorry it was the first thing that came into my head"

"Priya is going to kill you" i heard them whisper as i pulled him.

"WHAT THE FUDGE ARE YOU DOING? I THOUGHT WE WHERE A COUPLE?"

" Priya, listen. i didn't kiss her she kissed me. okay? ask Danny or Sienna." he said "i love y-" 

"PAUL. STOP PLAYING GAMES.... WE HAVE BEEN THROUGH THIS BEFORE! CARA, CORRIE NOW JOSIE?" i shouted "IT'S NOT GOING TO WORK" i said as tears ran down my face.

"Priya?" i heard Sienna shout. I ran faster.

"PRIYA" I collapsed on the floor in tears. " shhhhhh what happened out there?" she asked opulling me into a hug...