The Day

Finally. Danny and Sienna had finally made it to this day. Sienna and Danny had been planning this day for three years and it has finally arrived. They where both very exited...

_-_-_-_Sienna's POV_-_-_-_

"Priya... I can't do this" I said nervously

" It's the neves talking, don't worry"

" You weren't like that on your day..."

" I was worse" I giggled nervously. 

" Come on girls it's time" Said my dad walking into the room. "Sienna, you look amazing" As you can tell me and my dad have sorted out our little fuid. I walked over to him, took my flowers of Priya and linked arms with my dad. The large doors to the church open and Justin Beiber's song 'Fall' played.

Well, let me tell you a story 

About a girl and a boy

He fell in love with his bestfriend

When she's around, he feels nothing but joy]

But she was already broken, and it made her blind

But she could never belive that love would ever treat her right

Me and my Dad walked down the isle. I could see Danny smiling at me. I blushed as we got closer and closer to him and Paul. I handed Priya my flowers and she sorted out my dress.

"Who gives this woman to this man in marrige

" I do" ginned my dad, he kissed me on the cheeck and sat next to my mother

"Join hands" Said the preist. Danny looked at me and smiled and held out his hands and I took them.

" Do you Daniel Joseph Edge take Sienna Leigh McCartney to be your lawful wedded wife, to love ans to cherish for the rest of your life?"

" I do" I smiled at him

" Do you Sienna Leigh McCartney take Daniel Jospeh Edge as your lawful wedded husband, to love and to cherish for the rest of your life?"

" Yes, I do" 

"May I have the rings" Paul stood up and handed the Preist the rings. " Repeat after me, I Daniel Joseph Edge take Sienna Leigh McCartney, to be my Lawfully wedded wife,"

"I Daniel Joseph Edge take Sienna Leigh McCartney, to be my Lawfully wedded wife,"

"To love and to cherish for the rest of my life"

"To love and to cherish for the rest of my life" I smiled as his tone of voice. He slid the ring onto my finger.

" Sienna, repeat after me, I Sienna Leigh Edge take Daniel Joseph Edge, To be my lawfully wedded husband"

"I Sienna Leigh Edge take Daniel Joseph Edge, To be my lawfully wedded husband"

"To love and to cherish for the rest of my life"

"To love and to cherish for the rest of my life" I gigled as I slid the ring onto his finger.

" You are now joined in Holy Matromony, You may now kiss the bride" Danny wrped his hands around my waist i snaked mine around his neck. I pushed our lips together. I smiled as I pulled away . We walked hand in hand down the isle as flower petals flew every where.

_-_-_-_A/N_-_-_-_

AWWWWWWWWW

THATS THE END

IM SORRY

I'M WRITING THE SEQUAL

DONT HURT ME

SO YEAH

BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEE LIL CHICKLINGS