Two

again I apologise

thank you for making it this far

you the real MVP

Sienna

The walk to school was short and quick which upset me just thinking about it. I enjoyed the small amount of time we got to spend together but the universe could've at least made it the smallest bit longer.

As we reached school Danny ran over to Cara and Paul. He looked so cute when he ran. Wow I'm a stalker. I didn't notice Cara calling me over but as soon as I turned from Danny's direction I felt a hot red fire burning my cheeks. I tried to jog casually over to Cara but tripped over my shoelace and fell flat on my face.

"Oh my God Sienna! Are you okay?" Asked Cara panicking as she ran over to me, placing her folder on the concrete next to me

"Yeah I'm fine, but I lost my dignity on the way down " Sienna replied making Cara giggle.

I found her feet again and stood up dusting myself off. Danny slowly walked over to me and started picking leaves and twigs out of my curly mess that people refer to hair hair. I looked up to see Danny biting his lip trying not to laugh at me.

"Smooth" Danny sniggered.

"I try my best," I giggled. 

"Are you okay? I didn't mean to laugh..."

"I'm fine and I get laughed at a lot..." I looked down at the floor beneath us awkwardly, my leg starting to sting slightly.

"Well that's not nice, let me know if anyone laughs at you and I'll punch them in the nose" This made me laugh. Danny threw a punch at the air, which making me laugh even more.

-

Danny and I walked to class together for the rest of the day. Our next and last lesson was Geography with Miss James, she was nice and let the class sit next to whoever they wanted to. Cara glanced at Paul and smiled, Danny turned to look my way and called me over next to him.

"So this Geography project...Do you know anything about oak trees?" Asked Danny

"Well sadly I'm not a tree hugger so no I don't know anything about oak trees" giggled Sienna. 

"You're funny, I like that in a girl"

"Really?" I said in a tone that was supposed to sound seductive but came out a little creepy. I hate myself.

"Yeah really" Danny said, trying to mimic my failed impression. This made me melt inside.

-

The bell for the end of the day rang. Everyone packed away their stuff. I was standing next to my locker attempting to rearrange my books in the order of the lessons for the next day, when Corrie approached.

"What are you doing hanging around with my boyfriend huh?" She asked angrily.

"Corrie you guys never dated, you kissed him at a party when he was drunk. Which he probably doesn't remember" I laughed shoving some books into my heavy enough bag.

"Love always finds a way," Corrie threatened as she stormed away from me. I shook my head in disbelief as I walked through the almost empty school and out of the front gates.

a/n

hahahahhahahaha

no