Obi Wan Listens

Obi wan Kenobi smiles as he listens to Han Solo's story.

"And that's when Ben first learned how to use his Force powers," says Han with a grin on his face, "when he force pushed Chewie for eating his nerf riblets."

"What did Leia do when she learned of Ben's Force sensitivity?" Obi Wan asks.

Han scowls as he answers the question.

"She told me that he should be trained by Luke on Tatooine."

Han says in disgust.

"When I told her that he was only five and that he still had the rest of his childhood to look forward to, she told me that it would be for the best."

Han balls his fists as he continues.

"When we contacted Luke, he said that he already new about Ben's Force abilities, and that he was on his way to Corellia to talk to us. He said that he wanted to meet us as soon as possible."

Obi Wan frowns.

"He was hiding something, wasn't he?"

"Yeah! Just like your hiding something from me!"

Han yells.

"Why won't you tell me how I'm able to be here in the Netherworld even though I wasn't a Force sensitive?"

"I'm not hiding anything Han. The only way I can answer your question is if we find the Father."

"Who is he again?"

"He is, and was, the one who balanced the Force, until his son killed him. Anakin, Qui-gon, Yoda, and I were searching for him before you arrived. We wanted to ask him what the future of the Force would be now that it is balanced."

Han scratches his head and frowns.

"Where is Anakin?"

"He's on the other side of this 'planet', with Masters Yoda and Qui-gon. Come we must catch up with them, you can finish your story as we walk, then I will explain why we left the galaxy."