"I Love you no matter what."

Bright lights woke Han from his deep sleep. He pushed himself up from the ground, noticing how easy it was for him to do it. He blinked, and realized that there was a small boy asleep on his chest. The Boy looked to be 2 or 3 years old, with black curly hair and a pale complexion.
Han touched his face realizing that he had been crying, something he never let himself do in front of people if he could help it.
"What's wrong Daddy?" Ben had woken up, and was looking at his father in concern.
"Nothing buddy," Han said while wiping his face. "Just happy to be spending time with you.
Han looked around, finally realizing where he was; the Mos Eisley canteena could do that to a person. Han remembered when he was too, this was a couple years before Luke took Ben away, Han took Ben to Tatooine to show him "the sights." Leia didn't think it was a good idea of course, but she gave in when she realized what a great Father-Son bonding opportunity it would be.
"Can I have some blue milk please?" Ben asked with his cute brown eyes.
"Sure, if you'll let me get up!"
Ben laughed and got down, allowing Han to get up. The Solo men walked to the counter, catching stares from a pair of Jawas sitting at the counter.
"What's it going to be?" The red faced bartender asked Han.
"Two blue milks a platter of nerf riblets, and a nerf steak with some of that spicy Corellian sauce."
"That'll be 45 credits."
Han looked at Ben expectantly. "You paying for this round kid?"
Ben looked at Han in horror. "Dad! I don't have any money."
"Relax kid," Han said with a chuckle, then he gave the bartender the credits.
As they waited for their food, Ben asked his Father a question.
"Dad, do you love me?"
"Of course I do Ben, did I do something to make you think otherwise?"
"Well, yesterday I heard you telling Mom that you hoped that I wouldn't turn out like grandpa and do something to make me hate me."
Han sighed, then picked Ben up and put him on his lap.
"I was upset Ben and when I get upset I say things that I probably shouldn't say. Even if you grow up to be like your grandpa, I will never stop loving you."
"Really?"
"Really, and don't you ever forget that kiddo!"
They both hugged until the food came.
"I love you Dad, and don't you ever forget it."