Breaking World

Anakin Skywalker stood beneath the stairs of Desert Citadel. One could climb to the Citadel's top and view the crystal through the glass floor.

After Anakin died, the Citadel was the place his immortal body appeared in. The Celestial Father and Daughter welcomed him, then He was guided to the mortal world to see his children.

Obi-Wan, Yoda, and Quigon were already there, gazing upon the children of the Chosen One. Obi-Wan smiled as he turned to look upon his redeemed apprentice, while Quigon and Yoda looked on in silent joy. As Anakin turned to gaze upon Luke and Leia, He smiled, displaying his joy and pride. Regret, guilt, and shame had no place in this happy reunion, Padme would have been proud of all three of them.

After a while, the immortal group returned to the Netherworld.

For the next thirty years, Anakin, and the three Jedi masters assisted the Celestial Father and Daughter in the search for the new Chosen One. With the Force back in balance, Anakin thought that the Force would stay in balance, He was naively wrong.

"The Emperor may be gone, and the Return of the Jedi may be at hand, but the Dark and Light sides will always seek the upper hand in a chaotic galaxy." The Father explained to Anakin, as He had explained to Quigon, Obi-Wan, and Yoda. With the victory of the light, the Daughter seemed to be at peace, but with the loss of the dark, the Son was no where to be seen.

As time went on, the Netherworld became more dangerous, and after a few years, the immortals could no longer return to the Mortal world. And, beings, some who had been there for centuries, disappeared from the Netherworld. The Father said that there were some immortals, like Ventress, who preferred the solace of the Force caves around Netherworld, perhaps that is where many resided. Eventually, the Force storms became so bad that the Jedi and Celestial beings had to use the Citadel's Force field to protect the crystals at the Citadel pinnacle. The crystals in each of Netherworld's Citadels were a mystery, even to the Father who insisted that Desert Citadel's crystals were important nonetheless.

"I fear that as things continue to destabilize in the Mortal world, the Netherworld will continue to destabilize. Without the Chosen One, the Mortal world, our Existence, and the Force itself may cease to exist."

All of this was mindboggling to Anakin, but he knew that he was part of the problem. Obi-Wan and the others insisted that Anakin's past was for the greater good, but He knew that if He thought that way, He'd never be able to function in this new life.

When no hope was evident for Netherworld, it's inhabitants ceased searching for other immortals, of course that was when Obi-Wan sensed, for the first time in years, a visitor, He left the Citadel in search of this stranger. Anakin thought that the universe had given up on making Him think it had a sense of humor, He was corrected with the arrival of His son-in-law who was not happy to see Him.

"Anakin."
Obi-Wan was walking up to Him with a troubled look on his face.
"I think I know why Han is missing, and who may be with Him."
"Who," Anakin asked with a frown.
"The one who killed me." Qui-gon said, walking up beside Obi-Wan.