Awakening Advantage

Han woke to the face of a man who blew his wife's home planet, tortured him, froze him in carbonite, sliced his brother-in-law's hand off, and ultimately became his son's idol. He rose tackling Anakin and punching him once, twice, almost thrice, but Ventress and Obi-Wan pulled him up. "Let me at him!"
Han screamed between heavy breaths. "Let him," Anakin said with an unreadable face. "I definitely deserve it."
"Anakin," Obi-Wan said in his Teacher voice. "You were a different man when you committed those acts."
"Know that no excuse that is Obi-Wan." Master Yoda said.
"He's right, I knew exactly what I was doing when I committed those unforgettable acts. And it's because of my actions that the galaxy is in the mess it's in now. I'm the reason for the absence of the Jedi Order."
At this statement, Yoda and the Father, who had just entered the room, shared a knowing look.
"Because of me, my children bore my shame, Luke lost his aunt and uncle, Leia lost her home and father, and I lost my wife." Anakin walked close to Han and stood there offering his face up for more punishment. Han glared at his father-in-law with hatred that could make a gundark cower. Younger Han would have gladly clobbered Anakin to a pulp, but the older Han knew that this despicable man was family.
"As long as you stay away from me ki-," He almost said kid, but he remembered that Anakin was much older than him despite his look of youth. "Just, stay away from me." Han left the room without a backward glance.
"Give him time Anakin," Quigon said coming over and placing a hand on his shoulder.
"I'll give him as much time as he needs. Honestly I still don't think that I deserve to be here."
"The Force moves in mysterious ways my friend." The Father said mysteriously. "Don't let your mistakes drive you to insanity, after all, you did bring the Force back into balance."
"Yes, but it was at a high price." Obi-Wan said with a sad look at Anakin.
"High is the price for those who are charged with the duty of saving billions of beings." Quigon said.
"Great honor you deserve for embracing the dark, and ultimately defeating it." Master Yoda said.
"Look." Anakin said looking at all his comforters. "I appreciate what all of you are trying to do. But I still have an angry son-in-law who is dead because of me. Father, you are correct, I did bring the Force back into balance, and now after thirty years it has awakened. But my family is on the brink of destruction because of me, and I would do anything to fix that."
______________________

Han was walking around outside the Citadel. He was inwardly worrying about the family he had left behind. The Son he hadn't seen for years had murdered him in cold blood. The wife he had recently returned to was alone, alone with not only the knowledge and Force awareness of her husband's death, but also of his executioner. Han couldn't keep out of his mind the tortured look on Ben's face before he struck. The helplessness that welled in his heart as Ben committed participle, succumbing to the dark side, just like his cursed grandfather.
Luke, and maybe Leia, may have forgiven Anakin Skywalker, but Han never would. Skywalker was, and always would be, Vader to him. Most of the galaxy still didn't know of Vader's heritage, only those in the right circles, namely the Resistance, the now late Senate, and high officials in the First Order knew. Were He still alive, Anakin Skywalker would have been tried for the murder of the Jedi Order, the destruction of countless planets, displacement of many peoples, and hundreds of other crimes.
Han was willing to go right back inside and beat Anakin to a pulp, but there was no use, his wounds would just heal according to Ventress and Obi-Wan.
"You look lost." A voice said.
Han turned around to face a hooded figure.
"Yeah, you could say that."
"Would you like to know how you can fix all your problems?"
Han should have been suspicious, but his anger and grief got in the way.
"What are you offering?"
"Do you want to see Anakin Skywalker suffer?"
"You have no idea buddy."
"Then follow me."
"Who are you?"
"Someone who has felt the awakening and is willing to use it to his advantage."