Red Lightning

Red lightning bolts cascaded around the three travelers in the middle of the day. Thunder rumbled across the, now, purple sky, cutting through the rainbows.

"This is a Force storm,"
Ventress yelled over the thunder and roaring wind.

"The lightning won't destroy us, but it will incapacitate us."

The three ran toward the citadel dodging lightning. Obi-Wan used the Force to help Han run faster and dodge the lightning. As they drew closer, Han noticed a force field around the Citadel deflecting the lightning. Finally, they reached the force field, Ventress went through, the field, then Obi-Wan, but when Han tried to go through he was suddenly struck by lightning!

"Han!"
Obi-Wan shouted, while dashing back through the field while grabbing the younger man. Ventress quickly jumped next to Obi-Wan, helping him carry the unconscious man through the force field.

"The entrance is just ahead."
Ventress said while muffled thunder and lightning strikes continued to rage outside.
" Maybe we can find some help for Han."

Obi-Wan nodded and used the Force to levitate Han above the ground.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Han was falling, falling, falling, falling, again.

This time he didn't have a hole in his chest, in fact he wasn't even wearing the same clothes!

Then, he realized that he wasn't even the same age! Then there was darkness, and sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ventress and Obi Wan entered one of the four entrances of the Citadel; each entrance was flanked by two statues of Jedi.

"Looks like we came to the right place."
Obi-Wan said.

"Let's hope we can find a Jedi healer of some kind."
Ventress said glancing at Han.

Inside, the citadel was enormous with a spiraling staircase that stretched up the the top, which was glowing like the crystal the travelers saw outside. The room had a green glow thanks to the small crystals on the walls. Another room looked behind the staircase, Ventress and Obi-Wan, still levitating Han, walked around the staircase and into the room which glowed blue. This room was circular, with eight entrances that undoubtedly led to other rooms.
The blue glow came from a giant crystal that stood in the middle of the room. Six figures stood in a circle around the crystal; three of them were using Force lightning on the crystal, while the other three had their hands out in front of them, eyes closed in concentration. These last three were Qui-gon Jinn, Master Yoda, and Anakin Skywalker. The other three were unknown to Ventress and Obi-Wan.

The six figures stopped what they were doing after what seemed like an hour, then they all came to greet the visitors.

"Glad to see both of you I am."
Master Yoda said while placing his hands on Han's head.

"I was worried that you got lost Master."
Anakin said with a smirk on his face.

"We can banter later Anakin, right now we need to tend to your son in-law."

Anakin looked closer at Han, the smirk vanished quickly.

"What happened to him?"
Qui-gon asked, while kneeling beside Master Yoda.

"He was struck by lightning."
Ventress said while studying the three strangers who had masks on.

"Help him I cannot, maybe if a Force sensitive he was, but since he is not, beyond my skill this is."

"Perhaps I can help." One of the masked strangers said.
He bent down, resting his hand on Han's head after Qui-gon and Yoda backed away. He, for his voice was undoubtedly masculine, said a few words under his breath, then he stood.

"He will waken in an hour."

"Thank you for your help friend."
Obi-Wan said shaking the stranger's hand.

"You can call me Father, that is what my Children call me. The stranger said, taking his mask off, showing the glowing face of an old man with a long white beard.

The other two strangers removed their masks revealing the Son, a man with red tattoos and eyes, and the Daughter, a beautiful woman with flowing green hair.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________

So, what do you guys think? Writing this chapter took a lot of work, I had to really figure out where this story would go. Thanks for reading this far, it means a lot since this is my first official story.