Lost One

The three travelers continued their journey, searching for their ultimate goals. Han was searching for answers, Ventress for her lover, and Obi Wan was searching for answers.

"I have so many things to be thankful for, being able to train the last Jedi was my last great honor." Obi-Wan stops to force jump over a chasm. After leaving the crystal mountains, the three travelers were now walking through a desert plain toward a tall citadel. The sun was currently shining on the crystal prism floating above the citadel's top.

"I don't understand why Luke had to leave though." Han grumbles as he lets Ventress float him over the chasm. "We had beaten the Empire, and the Jedi were on the verge of returning. Ben was growing in his power, until he betrayed all of us." Han scowls as he continues.
"Then Luke left us in our moment of despair, leaving us to deal with his mess! I left to go find him for Leia, but I ended up staying out there with Chewie. Leaving Leia was the worst thing I could've done, I realize that now. The Princess was convinced that Ben would listen to me, she thought that he would turn back to the Light.
"For a moment, I thought that he would listen to me, I was so wrong."
"Even though he killed you," Ventress says, "there still may be some good in him. If his grandfather could fall to the dark side and come back, who's to say that his grandson can't do the same thing?"
"Vader was under Palpatine's thrall," Han says, "Snoke is someone we've never seen before."

Ventress is on the verge of speaking, when all of a sudden a red light fills the sky.