Revelations

Red rainbows streak across the Netherworld sky as Han and Obi-Wan move up the crystalline mountains. The planet was a mixture of beauty and chaos, much like the Light and Dark sides of the Force. During the day, the sun refracted light off the mountains creating rainbows with solid colors. At night, the sky was covered with galaxies that brightened the planet turning the mountains white.
"When I first saw the night,"
Obi-Wan says,
"I stood staring into the sky until morning."
Han stares at the rainbow as he walks.
"Does time affect the Netherworld the same way it affected us back home?"
"Yes," Obi-Wan says.
"How long have you and the others been here?"
"30 years; we arrived after the Endor celebration."
Suddenly, they stop noticing a cave full of crystalline light.
"Why don't we stop here and talk." Han says.
"That's a good idea." The old man says.

As Han and Obi-Wan sit on the cave floor, the younger man begins the conversation.
"Shortly after Ben became a Luke's apprentice, Leia finally told me the truth. This Dark side user called Snoke would turn Ben to the dark side."
Obi-Wan frowns at the mention of Snoke, but doesn't say anything as Han continues.
"Leia wanted Luke to take Ben and train him because," Han takes a breath.
"Luke said that Snoke would order Ben to kill me."
Obi-Wan rests a hand on Han's shoulder as the troubled man starts to shake.
"Luke and Leia only made it worse for Ben by separating him from his family. Ben would have been just fine at home, but no, the high and mighty Jedi seemed to think his own brother in law shouldn't have a say in the future of his son!"
Han takes another breath and shrugs Obi-Wan's hand off.
"It seems that Luke never learned his lesson," Obi Wan says with a sigh. "Trying to stop the future will only make matters worse. By keeping that vision from you for so long Luke-
"And Leia!" Han interjects
"-and Leia, sealed Ben's fate. Separating children from their families is a sin the Old Jedi Order scarred the galaxy with. I would have thought that Luke would know better."
"It probably would have helped if you were there to advise him!" Han says angrily.
"My friend, we couldn't have even if we wanted to. We could only stay in the mortal world as long as we were needed. We found ourselves here unexpectedly. Even though we were sad to leave, we thought that the galaxy was in the hands of a competent Jedi master."
Han opens his mouth to argue, but Obi-Wan forestalls him by raising his hands.
"I know you're upset Han, but we should continue on our journey."
"Yes, you should." A new voice says.