THEN DON'T READ IT!!!

i don't mean to be salty(meaning b*tchy).

HOWEVER,

(1) if you do not enjoy my stories (2) believe they are copied or stolen,

(1) THEN DON'T READ THEM.

(2) CONTACT ME PERSONALLY

DO NOT. make me look bad in front of everyone because of your opinion,

i swear i've posted a million of these kinds of updates, i must apologize to my amazing readers and followers and friends on wattpad, because to them (i feel) these updates are like a tease to them, so for my friends and reader and followers i'm very sorry if it is a tease. *deeply bows to you*.

i do NOT steal anyones work, i do NOT copy, and i'm sorry but personally I DON'T CARE if you do not personally enjoy my work if you don't like it don't save to your library and don't spam me, because you have a little fit over what makes you happy.

i write these because it makes me happy to go back and read them myself and yeah i enjoy the fact that other people find interest and joy in the stuff i post.

ALL, and i mean ALL of my stories are my ideas and i'm sorry if you happen to browse more stories then i do and find one similar to one of my stories. my ideas are mine and mine alone (unless i ask for requests and decide on taking it up and writing it) and again if you do think i copied (witch i didn't) CONTACT ME PERSONALLY THERES THIS THING CALLED MESSAGE RIGHT NEXT TO THE NOTIFICATIONS (at least on my tablet thats how it shows up) CLICK THAT AND TYPE IN MY NAME AND MESSAGE ME. DO NOT and i mean DO NOT make me look like a copy cat because of you.

i have NEVER and i WILL NEVER steal from anyone. i will comment and tell them that their story is nice or fantastic or amazing, but i would never steal a story.

i've said (typed) my peace and i actually muted a person after a RUDE conversation they had with me and feel it only necessary to warn everyone that reads this and any of my other stories to either contact me or simply don't read it.

and i am NOT AFRAID to MUTE(meaning i won't see anything you do and you will never be able to find me.) people who are rude or generally unkind to me or any of my readers followers and friends.

to my friends followers and readers *bows deeply again.* once more i am truly sorry for any inconvenience on your part. :) bye.