Roronao Zoro, his promise to you.

(AN: 20 reads as promised)

Roronao Zoro

you've been with the straw hat pirates for a few weeks its about to be a month and the one of them thats caught your eye was zoro you admired him for being so driven by his goals and he even let you in on his promiss to kuina about being the greatest swordsmen

you walked out to the deck and find zoro sitting cleaning his white sword the other two where laying beside him already finished. "hey zoro" you said smiling. he had a small piece of cloth in his mouth so he just smiled back finishing up on poilishing his blade. you smile back and sit acrost from him. "nami said we should be landing on an island soon" you said. zoro took the small piece of cloth out of his mouth and set it on his knee. "yeah i heard, usopp came out panicing about monsters again" he smirked. "he does know that 9 times out or 10 these islands dont have monsters" you said making spooky gestures with your hands making zoro laught.

you love it when zoro smiles and laughts becasue his smile is bright and warm and his laught is contagious and he always cheers you up when your in a bad mood. when the ship landed the crew set the anquor and you all went ashore. "sanji I'm hungry make me food" luffy complained. "luffy you just ate i'll make it when we get back" sanji said. "there should be a near by village" nami said.

when you got to the village. you all noticed that zoro was gone again. you kind of liked it when zoro got lost because luffy always sends you to find him then meet back at the ship before dark. you walked around the hole town looking for zoro but couldn't find him. you walked out of the village into the (woods, jungle your choice) close to the village. you walked for a good 10 minutes straight in and you found a place to rest your legs. you sat down and took a deep breath. you move your (hl) (hc) over your shoulder when you heard a weird noise. you stand up slighty scared becasue you didnt know what it was and you heard it again.

you walked around the tree because thats where the noise came from. you peeked around the tree and found zoro snoring on the other side of the tree his arms over his head and his swords at his side. "dumbass almost gave me a heart attack" you said witch didn't wake him up you put your hands on your hips. you blink and in that matter of 4 seconds you heard the sound of swords clashing behind you. you noticed zoro wasnt sitting up agenst the tree anymore you step forward and then turn around to see zoro holdong off some guy who had two swords both where were your neck had just been and zoro was just using his white one to hold him back. (cant spell the name of zoro's sword right now lol my bad lol)

"attacking a lady is one shamefull act but from behind thats two shames in one act, your ok, right." zoro said and asked you. "yeah" you said and you toutched the back of your neck. "just a scratch but im ok" you said. a small drip of blood dripped from your neck. (not enough to kill you but enough to bleed a little) with one swift move zoro had nocked the guy out bleeding all over (enough to kill him) "im glad your ok" zoro smiled. "now witch ways back to the ship" he asked totally clueless.

after you and the rest of the crew got back zoro grabbed the sake and started to drink when luffy came up with a game for us to play. "ok so first you drink a hole bottle of sake then you spin 3 times then you throw a dart at that board" luffy explained. needless to say usopp got bullzeyes the hole night nami placed bets on who was better at it him or zoro. zoro had gotten close to the bullzeye but hadn't hit one untill everyone but you where past out and you where the only one watching. amazingly enough you had about the same tollance as zoro when it came to sake it took you each 14 bottles to get even a little drunk so about 17 bottles each later you where drunk.

(zoro says chan - kun - san alot when he gets drunk)(and yes i know it takes more then that to get him drunk but hey)

"did you see that i got a bullzeye (y/n)-chan look" zoro called "wait wait you didnt drink and spinn you just threw the dart" you giggled. "what i had to do that again ah crap oh well i still got a bullzeye." zoro said sitting next to you by merrys head. "hey (y/n)-chan~" zoro said. "yeah zoro" you said. "i love you (y/n)-chan~" he said your blush got deeper. "you love me" you ask and zoro nodded with a slight drunken blush on his face. "yeah i love you, do you love me~" he said. you smiled at him "yeah i love you zoro-kun" you said then he kissed your lips that you wished would never end.

the end