Black Leg Sanji, one thing that doesn't spoil (AN: note at end)

Black Leg Sanji

sanji was always taking good care of all of the girls that set foot on the ship, but one day you noticed sanji was paying extra attention to you.

you woke up to the sound of sanji calling you. "(yn)-chan~ breakfast is ready" sanji lightly knocked on your door. "ok i'll be up in a few minutes" you said sitting up rubbing your head. you got up and go do your normal morning rutien before exiting your room (lookin hella fine) in your (color) spaghetti sleave shirt and your jean shorts to match your (hc) hair was (down/up) with slight curl in the end. you walk up to the kitchen and find your favorite breakfast sitting in your place. a (f.b) with a tall glass of (f.d) sitting close by. "wow thanks sanji-kun" you said not knowing if you can finish it all. (AN: in assuming its big, b.t.w thats what she said lol)

after you finish the amazing breakfast sanji prepared for you you turn to sanji. "thank you so much sanji it was amazing" you said smiling at sanji. "your welcome i know its your favorite" sanji smiled with his eyes closed after taking a sip of his water. you walk out to the deck next to the main mast. your (hc/hl) hair was slightly blowing tword the frount of the ship along with the sail keeping the ship moving forword and steady. "(yn)-chan would you like some water" you hear sanji call from the kitchen door. you turn and smile "no thank you sanji-kun" you politely declined his offer. "let me know if you change your mind" sanji said coming over so the smoke wouldnt hit your face. "you'll be the first to know" you said smiling at sanji.

you could have sworn you seen sanji blush but he covered it with his hand when he pulled up a new smoke and lite it. after the two of you started talking you where both laughing at jokes and funny stories. both of you where smiling from ear to ear. "sanji i want meat make me meat" luffy called running up to the two of you. "luffy in a few minutes I'm talking to (y/n)-chan" sanji said and you seen him smile when he said your name witch made you smile too.

latetr in to evening you where up in the crows nest when sanji came up. "hey (y/n)-chan why are you still up, everyone else is asleep." sanji said stepping into the crows nest still smiling at you. "waiting for the stars to come out" you said all snuggled up in your (color) blanket. "sounds like fun, may i join you" sanji asked. "yeah, i don't mind" you said patting the ground next to you. he sat down next to you and you tossed the blanket over his legs (its a big blanket [good for snuggling] lol). "thank you" sanji said. "your welcome sanji-kun" you said that time you could see the slight blush on his face witch made you slightly blush too.

"hey (y/n)-chan are you ok your face is a bit red" sanji said slightly touching your forehead witch made it worse. "no no I'm fine really, and what about you i seen your face turn a bit red too" you said putting your hands on his cheeks. "thats because your so beautiful" he said your heart thumped in your chest. "you think I'm beautiful" you asked. "well yes, i do love you after all." he smiled. "are you sure you say it to robin and nami too" you said. "theres something special about you though see" sanji took your hand into his and placed it over his heart. it was thumping so fast that you thought it would explode witch made you blush madly.

sanji let go of your hand and smiled at you with his eyes closed. you leaned in and rested your head on his chest and listened to the thumping of sanji's heart. pretty soon sanji just put his arms around you. after a few minutes sanji poked your forehead. "look the stars came out." sanji said. you sit up and looked at all the beautiful stars shining in the night sky. "beautiful" sanji said when you looked at him he was looking at you not the stars. "i love you (y/n)-chan" sanji said.

"i love you too sanji-kun" you said sanji smiled and leaned his head in close resting his forehead on yours and smiled. "may i" sanji asked. "yes you may" you said blushing. sanji leaned in close and your lips touched and he kissed you pasionatly both smiling under the kiss.

the end

( AN: ok so I'm not done with ace yet but I'm glad you guys like my book and hopefully I'll be done soon and i have no e.t.a on usopp ether and I'm doing my best thanks for the support and reads love my readers so much thanks again)